DS #1622: Deal or No Deal (Europe)

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not completely familiar with a lot of European game hosts, hence I wasn't completely sure.

Hopefully this will be more tolerable then the US version.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not completely familiar with a lot of European game hosts, hence I wasn't completely sure.

Hopefully this will be more tolerable then the US version.
See my edited post.

Also it appears that the UK one wasn't the first but the first was called "Miljoenenjacht" which I think was in the Netherlands.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, well...DSI and THQ are the crap makers of the US video gaming world.

DSI = Don't Sell It (or Don't Steal It)
THQ = The Horrid Quest (for crap)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I know who the person is talking to on the phone - the 80's called and wanted its style back ^^

Seriously, that box art is bad.

acrocosm

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
god what's with all this rubbish, movie tie-ins, puzzles, flash ports. This is getting ridiculous. I think I started regretting getting one. Maybe I should go for a psp even though I hate sony.. Actually If it continues like that I might sell my DS and get one >_< damn

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
god what's with all this rubbish, movie tie-ins, puzzles, flash ports. This is getting ridiculous. I think I started regretting getting one. Maybe I should go for a psp even though I hate sony.. Actually If it continues like that I might sell my DS and get one >_< damn
The PSP gets just the same crap. Just imagine the crap don't exist.

Beelzebozo

Trophies
XP
Country
I hate this game show, had the opportunity to work on a DVD version of DOND. Needless to say, it sucked and the host is a penis.

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I like this (E) version than the (U) one. Not saying that this is a good game, just better than the US version. Both crap.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My aunt loves this show to death. Whenever I'm over there with my cousins, she always hogs the TV during that time.
frown.gif

I want to kill that host...
tongue.gif

~Nero

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My aunt loves this show to death. Whenever I'm over there with my cousins, she always hogs the TV during that time.Â
frown.gif

I want to kill that host...Â
tongue.gif

~Nero

Same with my grandma and her new 40 inch widescreen Samsung!
wub.gif

This game goes to slow on the DS, the homebrew version is much faster...and there are no creepy-looking digitalized Howie's looking at you from being the screen. Though, the sound (him talking to you), is a nice touch.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Quite possibly the worst handheld game I have ever had the misfortune of trying.
ohmy.gif
Am so glad we tested this before getting it for a relative, it's beyond awful. They didn't even bother to put dialogue in, the gameplay was bound to be boring though that's kind of a given. And what the hell the patronisingly slow find-the-mug 3 box shuffle puzzle is about is beyond me.

The only thing that looks like it had any effort put into it: a brilliantly terrifying Pixel doll of Noel Edmonds.
noel.jpg

Take that as you will
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 5 dollars per download, "Britney Spears panties after a concert" celebrity scents would have...