DS #0839: Bokujou Monogatari: Kimito Sodatsu Shima (Japan)

Tokas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This look really nice.
smile.gif

weltall_of_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well since you all want to find out for Harvest moon 7 you could go here http://www.fogu.com/hm7/ . Its a site I am visiting for very long time and its full of HMs. Its main HM page is http://www.fogu.com/hm/ . This is a quite old thing for me. I did not read much but I know its a small version of the HM that will soon come out in Wii that is called Trees for peace and I remmebr you end up in an island after a shipwreck occured and have to help a tree living there grow or something. Hope this helped.

Oh and his name is not Jack. Thats how people call him because the of the fans which for an unknown reason to me decided to call him in general Jack >_>

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ugh... anyway...

I will try this game once I am able to find some translation. I'll probably be struggling to find out how to grab a coconut from the ground if I don't have a translation. Looks like fun. Harvest moon is definitely one of my family favorites.

meowo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Singapore
anyone know how to upgrade the tools. i read from the JP translation that i need some sort of a wonderful stone which charlie can combine my tools with to make it better.

hokutos

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is really nice except for one thing.....the CONTROLS! I can't stand the controls! So hard to get used to! Stupid "touchscreen only" controls
frown.gif

Yes, the controls are bad...
It would be good if you can only make your charcter walk/run with the directional button. It seems that the L and R buttons make your character run in the direction it is facing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1