DS #0122: Trauma Center Under The Knife (U)

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow what a good game. U play a surgeon that does operations. Its like MBs operation board game brought up to date. Its not loads of blood and guts in the game, so kids can play it. After you've gone through the first 3 operations u have to do them virtually on your own. Working out how is a puzzle.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Am on number 6 now, can't stop playing this game. So much fun..
biggrin.gif

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wanted to buy this, but I heard it was short...

EDIT: Haha this game and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow have like almost the same cover art. Even down to the hand of the man character!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been waiting for this game, I was hoping to buy it, low on cash, but now I can try it out
happy.gif

This game is so awsome :3
The demo was real fun :3

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL I want to play this, didn't know it'd come out in english.. roxxx I want to slash on some patients
I played the demo and beat it a few times..it's fun and also like to slash wrists and such after completing it lOL but it isn't as fun as playing the actual game ah well... i had a game on pc that was sorta like this and i'd slash people who just had gas. LOL I'd lose hahah..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...