Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omg,first post and this game sux
Please don't spam the boards. And don't bring back any of that "first post" shit. You've been warned (literally).

This goes for anyone, not just you. Any more spam posts like that will be deleted by staff. We're having problems with the boards stability lately and really could do without useless crap such as that.

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From the game description:

QUOTE said:
Why save the world when you can rule it?

That's certainly EA's philosophy anyway!!!
tongue.gif

Boom boom tish.
wink.gif

And what's the deal with airline food anyway???

memyselfandi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg,first post and this game sux

Please don't spam the boards. And don't bring back any of that "first post" shit. You've been warned (literally).

This goes for anyone, not just you. Any more spam posts like that will be deleted by staff. We're having problems with the boards stability lately and really could do without useless crap such as that.

WHAT, that's not fair, i have seen plenty of other users doing that and it is't fair for me, atleast you could have told me before you raised my warning again.
cry.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
^the warning level is just that, a warning.

"At least you could have warned me before raising my warning level" -I don't get it.

On topic. I tried out the game, it's pretty bad I didn't like it much, I couldn't get the controls just the way I liked it. The enemies are dumb as doorknobs too.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
If only you could play this on pc it would be much better. For some reason I don't like the idea of FPS on DS, because they all feel really weird. I think the touch screen is better off with games like warrio ware.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had more fun with the DS version than the Console versions for some reason.If there a good goldeneye game chances are that it will only be for Xbox cause Microsoft owns Rare.

Foxstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I reckon it is pretty cool for a first FPS for the DS. Obvoiusly its lacking in things such as AI, Enemy detection of getting shot in limbs and stuff like that. Still a decent game though, Bring on Perfect Dark. Didnt rare say that they would develop for DS too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...