Gaming dragon quest 9 unlocking classes......

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely love this game and unlocked like all those classes except for sage but I closed it to go get something from the kitchen and my stupid ol' self pushed the power button so my DSi reset to main menu. I lost all that work and 5+ hours of gameplay. I doubt I will be touching it for at least 3 days.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At this moment I am trying to get classes while I wait for a walkthrough but I am having a hard time understanding these quests. I finished the ranger one but I am trying to get gladiator next and I do not understand it. I dragon slash them or something and it still does not count it. What am I doing wrong? Also where can you find metal slimes?

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlashX007 said:
At this moment I am trying to get classes while I wait for a walkthrough but I am having a hard time understanding these quests. I finished the ranger one but I am trying to get gladiator next and I do not understand it. I dragon slash them or something and it still does not count it. What am I doing wrong? Also where can you find metal slimes?

You have to get max tension and then dragon slash them.

Metal slimes first show up at the Quarantomb, the dungeon west of Coffinwell.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apologies. I was using DSi web browser and I guess I got an error. I thought it didn't post first one so soory. Again my bad and next time I will use the computer unless my brother hogs it.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I figured it out. It was hard I have to admit it took me half the day to do it.

BTW: Is this good?

Warrior
Mage
Gladiator
Ranger

I got armamentalist and paladin too but I don't know. I definitely want a sword equipped though so I kept warrior. If I swap for paladin I am going to replace warrior but I'm not sure if I have a good team right now. Also did I pass sage? I am in snowberia at the moment or hermany.

Zxp223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, right now i'm a lv 30 martal artist but i'm wondering if I should be a palidan? The rest of my party is a gladitador, a mage, and a priest.

Also is a sage a stronger mage?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: