Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so I finally updated to windows 7 from vista. The program works now but I cant decrypt my downloads, asking for a Common Key. I tried doing that .txt thing but I think im doing it wrong keep getting errors

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I got it finally all working using Hex editor/CDecrypt and fixing my msvcr120 problems which traced back to a Visual Studio 2013 package issue. Then after decrypting mario kart 8 update I was getting black screen issues but fixed it by booting into smash bros. now bed time

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
What about MAC Users like us ? I don't know if it will work with Wineskin.
It will not... I'm sorry. Go try JNUS... It operates in Java, which is cross-platform compatible.
hey when I try to decrypt a download it say I don't have msvcr120.dll what can I do help!
Delete the msvcr120.dll file from the folder and try again. If that doesn't work, reinstall Visual C++ Redist x86.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i downloaded mario party 10 update & when i decrypt it i got meta & code folders but no content folder just lots of app & h3 files + title tk & title !!! can anyone help please.thanks

DiglidiDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i downloaded mario party 10 update & when i decrypt it i got meta & code folders but no content folder just lots of app & h3 files + title tk & title !!! can anyone help please.thanks
Hahaha nice one! Almost thought you were a legit newbie asking dumb questions! Good thing your post count tells me otherwise!

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
nusgrabber just keeps crashing for me everytime I open it with Visual c++ x86 installed

Same here. installed visual c++ x86, Re-downloaded the program from dropbox 10+ times, Soon as it starts up I get a error saying this program has stopped working.

angel araoz lavaud

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
AYUDA PORQUE ME APARECE ESTO CUANDO TRATO DE DESCARGAR UNA ACTUALIZACION
13321140_864119237049100_1072368775_o.jpg

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Same problem here
Some updates don't have content folders... Just take what you got and put it on your SD.
Hi FoxMcloud5655

I want to write a new interface for Linux with GTK, Can you share the source code or algorithm for downloading the files?
The source code is already publicly available. Go check the OP :)
nusgrabber just keeps crashing for me everytime I open it with Visual c++ x86 installed
Did you also install .NET Framework 4.5? Both of those are required.
AYUDA PORQUE ME APARECE ESTO CUANDO TRATO DE DESCARGAR UNA ACTUALIZACION
This is an english only site... But don't worry. I'll help you :) Just, be warned if you try to go to other forums. For others, this is a translation: "HELP ME BECAUSE THIS APPEARS WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD AN UPDATE". What you need to do is go into the settings of NEW-NUSGrabberGUI and check the option, "Cleanup resources on exit", then save and exit the program. When you restart the program, it should be fixed.

Reactions: supermalloch

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I (finally) got around to updating, the program works very well now. Netflix STILL doesn't have a US update, though... has anyone tried using the European update and installing it on a US console? If so, what were the results?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
So I (finally) got around to updating, the program works very well now. Netflix STILL doesn't have a US update, though... has anyone tried using the European update and installing it on a US console? If so, what were the results?
Still? Wow. Well, I can say that you might be able to run the EUR one through Loadiine safely...

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you also install .NET Framework 4.5? Both of those are required.

This is an english only site... But don't worry. I'll help you :) Just, be warned if you try to go to other forums. For others, this is a translation: "HELP ME BECAUSE THIS APPEARS WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD AN UPDATE". What you need to do is go into the settings of NEW-NUSGrabberGUI and check the option, "Cleanup resources on exit", then save and exit the program. When you restart the program, it should be fixed.

Tried both but still gives the error... Windows 10 here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast