bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there's any sites that hold downloadable mii's for your wii that you can put onto your sd card and extract onto the wii.

Sure i can make my own mii's and all that jazz, but lets face it, im just uncreative. Why not take other peoples ideas and add them.

If anybody knows thanks for letting me know
biggrin.gif

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Found the About Page at miicharacters.com by using Google.com and looking for "make your own mii"

Wait a minute. What's a Mii binary file?
Every Mii character is represented by a file on the Nintendo Wii that contains all of the information needed to reproduce that character. When you transfer a Mii to your WiiMote from your Mii Plaza, the Mii binary file is the information that is sent and stored. If you're technologically savvy enough, it is then possible to then transfer this file to your computer using bluetooth. MiiCharacters.com does not provide support for doing so.
That sounds complicated. Do I need to get into all of that?
No. You can simply browse the miis already on the site and click on them to view their instructions. You can also search our Check Mii Out channel directory for miis we don't have in our library. However, to get step-by-step instructions for a mii that is not in our library, you'll have to find (or create) a mii binary file and load it from the sidebar on the main page.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
An easier solution is the official Check Mii Out Channel. In here you can browse categories from all different creators, and simply import them into your Mii Plaza...
If you care, you can also enter and vote on weekly contests, eg. Make the best Mario, or whatever.

Its a fun channel for awhile, but I soon deleted it for the extra blocks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1