Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 838,085
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
No. And it's totally unrelated as the 2 versions are totally separate from each other.

Just what I thought. I keep blackscreening if I erase Launcher.dat. Is there anything that could be intefering? Sysnand is 9.2 and is healthy. I don't need pasta to run it do I (this is not FBI)?

Oh and emuNand9 does the same to me (I can't effectively have D9 and ET9 running as Launcher.dat have the same name in both). Wtf. I mean, am I skipping something? It's not just put the 3dsx and the smdh file in its place and running it from HBL?

Edit: Also the screen sets on 3d? when in D9. Fugg ghosts man.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
well, firm0firm1.xorpad not works with firm0 and firm1 from a9lh with 3DSFAST16tool v2, why? I don't know, I extracted this from my sysnand (firm0 and firm1 a9lh), sector and 0x05C000 too (this from HxD), and I injected this in emunand for reinject in nand and it works fine. (This is because I had unlinked sys and emunand, now emunand is sysnand XD, and best of all, I have a9lh in version 10.5.0-30E AS sysnand XDDDD)

Last edited by Ninoh-FOX,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible that my nds flashcart is screwing with D9 ?

EDIT: Yes it was! I removed Launcher.dat and the ds flashcard and D9 worked fine, first try and the screen looks perfect. Strange...

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just what I thought. I keep blackscreening if I erase Launcher.dat. Is there anything that could be intefering? Sysnand is 9.2 and is healthy. I don't need pasta to run it do I (this is not FBI)?

Oh and emuNand9 does the same to me (I can't effectively have D9 and ET9 running as Launcher.dat have the same name in both). Wtf. I mean, am I skipping something? It's not just put the 3dsx and the smdh file in its place and running it from HBL?

Edit: Also the screen sets on 3d? when in D9. Fugg ghosts man.
Is it possible that my nds flashcart is screwing with D9 ?

EDIT: Yes it was! I removed Launcher.dat and the ds flashcard and D9 worked fine, first try and the screen looks perfect. Strange...
This is more than strange, but glad you got it solved!

well, firm0firm1.xorpad not works with firm0 and firm1 from a9lh with 3DSFAST16tool v2, why? I don't know, I extracted this from my sysnand (firm0 and firm1 a9lh), sector and 0x05C000 too (this from HxD), and I injected this in emunand for reinject in nand and it works fine. (This is because I had unlinked sys and emunand, now emunand is sysnand XD, and best of all, I have a9lh in version 10.5.0-30E AS sysnand XDDDD)
FIRM0FIRM1 xorpads are only supported since 3DSFAT16tool v3 ;). I think it's better to get delebiles tool properly running, though.

Reactions: Ninoh-FOX

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Mrrraou,

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a link to a Decrypt9 CIA and its ELF for the latest commit (fb3a2b6): https://mega.nz/#!Q8kh1CDJ!WgyVo-YeWBgFHopYidaCu6GW_E_W-0lN6z2txYfw7Ik
This only works with a 9.4 FIRM (or lower) and signpatches. If your CFW is FIRMlaunching into a newer FIRM version, this won't work, even if you're in 9.2 sysNAND.
I am not giving any support for it.

For instructions to build the ELF yourself, see here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...formatter-manager.405921/page-30#post-6089516
I'm gonna put all of this on github
Here is a link to a Decrypt9 CIA and its ELF for the latest commit (fb3a2b6): https://mega.nz/#!Q8kh1CDJ!WgyVo-YeWBgFHopYidaCu6GW_E_W-0lN6z2txYfw7Ik
This only works with a 9.4 FIRM (or lower) and signpatches. If your CFW is FIRMlaunching into a newer FIRM version, this won't work, even if you're in 9.2 sysNAND.
I am not giving any support for it.

For instructions to build the ELF yourself, see here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...formatter-manager.405921/page-30#post-6089516
I've edited it a little bit to include a crappy banner I made: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5262trxi2gezg1/Decrypt9WIP-CIA.cia?dl=0

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you tested it, but I doubt it'll work, as you aren't setting Voodoo to 0xF and PAYLOAD_MEM to 1.
And the Makefile isn't building any CIA.
I've tested the .elf to convert .cia and it worked. And I know it doesn't have building .cia at the moment, but it should build an elf that works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1