Hacking Downgrading to 2.1.0 fails

kristiansja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, that was going to be my next attemp. Thing is, the author of the guide that everyone is using, @Plailect said it was not necessary to be on 10.7 to dg.

Anyway, do you happen to know a guide where I can follow the steps to downgrade to 10.7? How did you do it? And what is frankenfirm?

Sorry for all the questions but aside from the guide I really don't have much experience with this.

Thanks again.
sry m8, already downgraded from 10.3 so i dont care, sorry

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
I had the same exact issue as Blvck. It was failing on (NFIRM) : v.24368 -> v.03553 every single time I tried (10 attempts). EmuNAND was on v11, and I couldn't find any advice outside of trying NTR.

I had been using version 5.2 of Luma3DS, and everything was working fine, but I noticed that 5.5 was out so I upgraded to that. I also placed the firmware.bin from NTR in the luma folder on the root of the SD. Tried one more time and worked that attempt no problem. If anyone is having issues keep trying, it is definitely possible to do this with EmuNAND on v11.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol