Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be on its way to both of you. It may take quite some time to arrive. If it doesn't arrive by tomorrow, bug me again in PM and I'll resend. Please make sure to read the first post (OP) of this thread. Please make sure to enable the option to receive special messages.

ChuckizardC4B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully someone can help me out.. when i boot up doodlebomb the text just stays onthe screen and the bottom screen turns red. does anybody know if im missing something?

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just delete that broken note and it will work
Edit: nvm didn't read
Edit2: you could use doodlebomb to install another secondary entry point and then delete the note and use the other exploit to install the note. Though I'm unsure what other entry points work on 11.4
But without the broken note, I cannot enter HBL. I would need another doodlebomb sent to me but I don't want to take that risk to be honest. :/

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But without the broken note, I cannot enter HBL. I would need another doodlebomb sent to me but I don't want to take that risk to be honest. :/

That's why he edited it to say with doodlebomb you could isntall another secondary entry point. Basically don't worry about it. Just enjoy your homebrew and you can help out on the next one! ^_^

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's why he edited it to say with doodlebomb you could isntall another secondary entry point. Basically don't worry about it. Just enjoy your homebrew and you can help out on the next one! ^_^
Ah yeah, I did not understand at first reading. ^^

Does anyone know about other secondary entry points on 11.4? I did not find out anything (so I assume that there is none?).

I mean, is (re-)running doodlebomb all the time the only opportunity to keep getting into HBL? It is annoying but better than not getting into HBL at all. It would be just great to have a persistent HBL for example booting directly into it after turning on my console. Or is this only possible with CFW / on older firmware versions?

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yeah, I did not understand at first reading. ^^

Does anyone know about other secondary entry points on 11.4? I did not find out anything (so I assume that there is none?).

I mean, is (re-)running doodlebomb all the time the only opportunity to keep getting into HBL? It is annoying but better than not getting into HBL at all. It would be just great to have a persistent HBL for example booting directly into it after turning on my console. Or is this only possible with CFW / on older firmware versions?

Yes, you need to rerun Doodlebomb everytime you want HBL. You only get userland access so you can't install anything, like homebrew launcher. Persistent HBL is basically only possible with "CFW", especially at this point (11.4+).

Secondary entry points: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits#Secondary_Exploits

Reactions: hurrz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If anyone wants to get me those socks for Christmas... lol