Hacking dont use any region changer

Eridion kiorai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So my frend has use region changer on multi moad manager and ther wii settegs is briked and in scren see this "You tried to access the address marc:EU/EU/ENG/index01.html which is currently unavailabe please make sure that the web address is correctly spelled...Need help? Open the Opera Help, Go to Opera's online support desk" so my frinde has try to change region usa to europe and now dont has accses settegs i sayid my frinend to restore wii nand but say no becose we be lost save data on games like wii fit plus and mario kart so dont try this and any ideas to restore wii NAND whythaout replace save data

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your friend can still do a hard mod NAND dump (with hardware NAND Flasher) and extract the savegame from his/her dump. (might require the keys, when following softmod tutorials, there's always a step to extract keys)

if not, then (s)he doesn't want to lose the savegames, but without a console it's even worse, there's no way to play the game again. At least, with a NAND restore from bootmii (if not wanting a hardware mod or no keys backup) the savegames existing at NAND backup's date will still be there.

Your friend has Priiloader installed?
I guess Priiloader is accessed before that error, so you could try few things (like editing NAND with ftpii?)

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: cvskid

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
that's because the region change did not finish 100%

you can fix this by reverting back to your old language
then install patched ios36
then re-do the region change by ARC (any region changer)

for advanced users:
nus 4.3region of your choice
nus ios required
dopmii

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
If he/she can still boot to Wii system menu, then that's a menu brick and as others said, he/she didn't follow the steps straightly while not understanding the principles behind.
It is not any region changer's fault but brave user's own fault.

You can revert the steps like the above post or :
if you have a nand backup and bootmii as boot2, simply backup the current nand with ULGX to dump the current nand as Emunand (if you can still access it) or with bootmii if you can't access ULGX.
Restore the old nand with bootmii and extract the game saves from the emunand or bootmii nand backup (needs other apps to do so)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o