Does Aroma SDCafiine fix the BoTW RAM issues?

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of the limitations of SDCafiine back when it was being developed on back in 2019 or whatever was Breath of the Wild would push mods out of RAM and crash the game eventually because of limitations or whatever. I read that Aroma uses a different memory heap or whatever now. Does that mean this issue is mitigated? Aroma won't let Breath of the Wild push mods out of RAM? That's why I switched to Cemu for most Breath of the Wild modding exclusive to Wii U

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the WUPS version of SDcafiine and rarely have any issues running mods (except Cemu exclusive mods ofc). I’d try that first before testing if Aroma also fixes the issue, because WUPS doesn’t mess with your console’s boot process and all that.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah mods works but that crummy program you need to merge mods is broken because it needs an older version of Python... Nah man, i'm not downgrading my set up because of that crummy program.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It should fix the issues, yes.

@wolf-snake What's stopping you from having multiple python versions installed at the same time? Like this:
Code:
v10lator@horst ~ $ python -V
Python 3.10.8
v10lator@horst ~ $ python3 -V
Python 3.10.8
v10lator@horst ~ $ python2 -V
Python 2.7.18
v10lator@horst ~ $ python3.10 -V
Python 3.10.8
v10lator@horst ~ $ python3.9 -V
Python 3.9.13
v10lator@horst ~ $ python2.7 -V
Python 2.7.18
Python 3.10.8, 3.9.13 and 2.7.18 installed side by side without any issues... ;)

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah mods works but that crummy program you need to merge mods is broken because it needs an older version of Python... Nah man, i'm not downgrading my set up because of that crummy program.
Install Python 2 Use the python2 command instead

It’s not that hard so don’t blame the program when you don’t understand Python lol

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Install Python 2 Use the python2 command instead

It’s not that hard so don’t blame the program when you don’t understand Python lol
Python is not really the issue here. If i want to have multiple instances of Python i would do so for something that's actually worth a damn, not for something i know its going to break because i looked at it wrong like BCML.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB