Gaming do you think we will get a ZeldaNX in 2018?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope they do! without the stupid ass motion controls so i can finally play it!

It would be impossible for them to do Skyward sword without motion without having some very complicated control scheme. The Giraham fights alone would be very difficult without motion, not to mention all the other gimicks they added that require motion in the game.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by KiiWii,

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they will rerelease skyward sword for the switch. It seems like a title that could of made good use of some voice acting. Might as well get some more use out of botw's VAs. SS desperately needs some fine tuning in any rerelease. The game suffers from camera issues and mediocre controls.

Personally i never finished skyward sword. The game looks rediculously blurry on my 1080 tv. I could get past the blurriness eventually. However the controls for using the parashoot and flying killed it for me. They are absolutely the worst controls i have ever used in a LoZ title. Took half a day to land on the exact spot for jumping off the tower. What was with that anyway? If you were off the spot by a few micrometters, you failed and had to retry. It was annoying as Navi. Enough so to turn me away from continuing to play. Game has been back on my self ever since n i refuse to pop in back in my wii u.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
BotW was not announced in 2011. In November 2011, Skyward Sword was released. Not saying they didn't work on BotW in 2010 (because I wouldn't know), but I do think they had their focus on Skyward Sword at that time.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, pretty sure I hadn't heard of it pre 2016.

Edit: http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/23/39...w-wii-u-games-miiverse-functionality-and-more

Lol at tvii for Europe.....fml
Actually, according to wikipedia, they first started working on botw on late 2010, they announced a new title for their next console (wii u), they were talking about BOTW, not Hyrule Warrior. in 2012 or 2013, they announced it should be released in 2014, but instead, we got a short trailer where they introduced Link and those new mechanic monster, and the fact that it will be open-world. Then they delayed it multiple time and here we are

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be impossible for them to do Skyward sword without motion without having some very complicated control scheme. The Giraham fights alone would be very difficult without motion, not to mention all the other gimicks they added that require motion in the game.
It's definitely not impossible, it would just require alot of work and a complete rehaul of game mechanics. Probably not worth it to them.

Oh and while there at it Super Mario Galaxy1&2 HD with no motion controls PLZ!!!!

Last edited by Bonestorm,

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they will rerelease skyward sword for the switch. It seems like a title that could of made good use of some voice acting. Might as well get some more use out of botw's VAs. SS desperately needs some fine tuning in any rerelease. The game suffers from camera issues and mediocre controls.

Personally i never finished skyward sword. The game looks rediculously blurry on my 1080 tv. I could get past the blurriness eventually. However the controls for using the parashoot and flying killed it for me. They are absolutely the worst controls i have ever used in a LoZ title. Took half a day to land on the exact spot for jumping off the tower. What was with that anyway? If you were off the spot by a few micrometters, you failed and had to retry. It was annoying as Navi. Enough so to turn me away from continuing to play. Game has been back on my self ever since n i refuse to pop in back in my wii u.

Game looks fine on my 1080 40" Sony over component, what video connection were you using? I agree with you on the controls though, and I just found the game sort of boring, never got very far with it, and I'd finished every previous Zelda game.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game looks fine on my 1080 40" Sony over component, what video connection were you using? I agree with you on the controls though, and I just found the game sort of boring, never got very far with it, and I'd finished every previous Zelda game.

Hdmi on my Sony Bravia 39.5 inch. I hate to see what it would look like now that i have a 4k tv from sharp Lol. I guess that's why i kept my old tv for the wii-u and switch.

Reactions: mechagouki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1