Hardware do you think they will tell us all on the 29th?

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i have a horrid feeling nintendo will give us very little information on the 3DS on the 29th.
These are the things i want to know but dont think they will tell us. Add yours.

1. No hardware specs inclluding cpu, gpu(nothing new), memory and internal hard drive capacity.

2. No Worldwide release dates.

3. Very little info on Launch titles.

4. No new info on movie downloads and game download.

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
dont get me wrong i would love to know all this but knowing nintendo they have a habbit of letting very little info out (remember wii) and dissapointing fans all the way till launch day.

I also think we'll here nothing on extra services and the homescreen.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I imagine Nintendo will announce the final release date and price on September 29th. I also expect that to be the start of their advertising campaign. It's hard to say how much info we'll get on the system its self though.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Nintendo will likely announce the worldwide release, because they did mention it must be before March 2011, so unless they plan to announce it next year (very unlikely), they wouldn't hold off on that. They probably won't provide hardware specs, but will discuss launch titles.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bit pointless for Nintendo to announce that they will be making an announcement and then not saying much. I don't think they are going to tell us all but I'm certain we'll get a release date and price (for Japan, hopefully everywhere else too) and the specs of the system.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I never expect specs from Nintendo.
The specs come after someone buys one and takes it apart.

More importantly, will it be webcast or liveblogged?
And by who?!

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
what i really want is the release date and price and nothing else.I don't care much about the specs considering on what games we have seen so far.
closedeyes.gif

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want them to tell us whether it will be region locked. This is really important to me, because I plan get both American and Japanese software, so I'm going to have to figure out which region to buy a system from.
If its not region-locked, I'll be buying a Japanese system, so I can access the japanese online store. But if it IS region locked, I'll probably end up buying the American one.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the big announcement of the announcement of the release date I hope that they will "tell us all". At least I know I will not be the only one who is disappointed if they don't. I will be extremely disappointed if they only announce a release date for Japan tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...