Hardware Do you think the switch will have bad 3rd party support

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
They developed the Switch WITH 3rd party people. Of course it will get 3rd party support. The pre-orders on the Switch seem to be through the roof. Also, the Switch is a portable system. You need to compare it to a Vita to be a closer match.

The Switch can run the Unreal Engine 4 pretty damn well. So you can expect games to be ported to it and the ARM architecture is very common today, so it won't be to hard to make games run decent on it.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
They developed the Switch WITH 3rd party people. Of course it will get 3rd party support. The pre-orders on the Switch seem to be through the roof. Also, the Switch is a portable system. You need to compare it to a Vita to be a closer match.

The Switch can run the Unreal Engine 4 pretty damn well. So you can expect games to be ported to it and the ARM architecture is very common today, so it won't be to hard to make games run decent on it.

Also the launch is BETTER than the Wii U, it is spread out with fast racing neon and snipper clips NOW AT LAUNCH!!!

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the specs it has half the ram of the normal ps4 and Xbox one if there's not enough ram and cpu and gpu power how are they going to port the games?

NO IDEA! It is better to wait and see in 6 months. Since Nintendo said this summer of E3 will announce 3rd party games list. That's mean it is a good news. I will buy it if 3rd party is FULLY support like PS4 which I believe it is. So we will have to wait and see rather than guess too much. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
NO IDEA! It is better to wait and see in 6 months. Since Nintendo said this summer of E3 will announce 3rd party games list. That's mean it is a good news. I will buy it if 3rd party is FULLY support like PS4 which I believe it is. So we will have to wait and see rather than guess too much. :)
I'm still waiting for them to drop a bomb like a proper Animal Crossing. There is so much potential you can do with a Switch and Animal Crossing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves