Gaming Do you think Nintendo Will allow DLC for Super Street....

Arcade pack for street Fighter

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope so much for Nintendo they will allow DLC for the 3DS games.
smile.gif

PLEASEEEEEEEEE
moogle.gif

Also I think yes since they did allow DLC on the Wii too.

Edit: I did send an E-Mail to Nintendo about this; I hope they can tell me more.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Well, Capcom has shown interest in DLC for SSFIV3D should enough people want it. Whether Nintendo would allow it is up in the air, but I'm gonna say yes, mainly because they've allowed DLC on the Wii, and should see this as an opportunity to getting the 3DS to be more popular.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be pretty sweet.

I can't imagine it happening right off the bat, but it would definitely boost sales.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mysticwaterfall said:
Samurai Warrior already had DLC in Japan, I don't see why Nintendo would say no. Limited DLC for Wii/Wiiware. A matter more so of the devs, I would think.

you mean SW Chronicles on 3DS?!

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the 3DS even support DLC? True Samurai Warriors has DLC, but is that just enabling content that ALREADY EXISTS on the cartridge? Professor Layton worked this way by just unlocking existing content, not actually getting new ones to you.

I will say though that there is the ability for a game to actually save 'additional content' to the SD cart. So it's not inconceivable that DLC is possible. I think confirmation on whether Samurai Warriors DLC is actually true DLC or just unlocking existing content would be helpful.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lightning said:
mysticwaterfall said:
Samurai Warrior already had DLC in Japan, I don't see why Nintendo would say no. Limited DLC for Wii/Wiiware. A matter more so of the devs, I would think.

you mean SW Chronicles on 3DS?!
It wasn't really DLC. It was simply unlocking content if you passed a SpotPass at some specific hour.

Pip'

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
yeah but there's a feature that is supposed to let you be able to install a cart game into your system so you don't have to bring your carts anymore right?

This could open up new possibilities like DLCs or Expansion Packs, or game updates!

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Allow? The DS only didn't have any DLCs because of its limitations (no internal storage). On wii the same happened, until the 4.0 update.

Anyway, capcom's dlc are known to be expensive and have few contents.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I suspect that when we get the newer update with the eShop and Internet in May, that hopefully we will see some form of DLC within games! As for Arcade pack coming to SSFIV3D, I highly doubt it!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whether or not DLC will be available, I'm sure we will get AE regardless. Knowing Capcom, they will probably make up some kind of excuse and make it a new game you have to purchase instead of making it DLC. The 3DS handles SSF4 with no problem. AE should be no exception.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1