Do you think I look older than my posts?

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Post what you think I look like. After a while I will put the pic up..
50qet1.jpg
Photo is up!
Shitty ipod touch camera..

Z

Zorua

You look like text.
You're the first human-text I've seen.
I'll take a note of this - For Sciene!

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
proof of connceept
meh
came back from jarods
chillin at Kimmorley Residence now
how are you?
[friend]
alright
wbu
[You]
ok
would you say i act maturely?
[friend]
yerr
[You]
older than the age of 5?
[friend]
yes
[You]
ok
[her]
aha

Z

Zorua

Sop said:
proof of connceept
meh
came back from jarods
chillin at Kimmorley Residence now
how are you?
[friend]
alright
wbu
[You]
ok
would you say i act maturely?
[friend]
yerr
[You]
older than the age of 5?
[Christie Maree Maes]
yes
[You]
ok
[her]
aha

Concept proven invalid.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You look like a 12 year old. With your "Trollpower", and your Triforce, and your trollish posts, and your "If you can't triforce don't talk to me.".

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
10 years old is my guess.

EDIT: Now you look 14-15. With regards to your post language, grow up bro.
I'm 12.. So I can act that way, "bro".

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Buleste said:
Sop said:
8BitWalugi said:

I'm 12.. So I can act the way, "bro".
That'll be the Bieber effect.
This?
Is you listen closely, you can hear moms all over the country shrieking in horror as they listen to a Ludacris CD they bought because “he seemed like such a nice young man on that Justin Bieber song.”

My guess is that upon unwrapping the Luda CD they where appalled that in the song “My chick bad” he rhymes about stripper poles and the variety of activities that occur in establishments that happen to have those structural elements. It’s a shame really because those moms fell for what I call “the Justin Bieber effect.”

What’s that? Simple, it’s the pop culture phenomenon that occurs when a G-rated commodity is aligned with something not so G-rated. We Christians think, “Oh look at that. Mr. Ludacris is rapping ‘mittens’ and ‘kittens’ on the Justin Bieber album. I should buy his CD to enjoy more of what I believe the kids are calling ‘ditties.’” You essentially get lost in the constantly windswept “bangs o’ Bieber” and caught up by his great performance on Saturday Night Live. He’s so young and innocent and Canadian.

Or maybe you haven’t been Biebered. Maybe you were Black Eyed Peas’d. A few years ago you heard a song by the “Black Eyed Peas” called “Let’s get it started” and you thought it was really bubbly and positive. It’s like audio Red Bull! Then you bought a few Black Eyed Peas albums and realized the chorus was actually, “Let’s get retarded.” And you have no idea what the song “my humps” is about but unless there’s a camel involved, that can’t be clean. So you shake your fist into the sky like Old Man MacGregor, the guy who was haunting the lighthouse in an episode of Scooby Doo and who would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for those meddling kids.

Long before the effect even had a name, back when Justin Bieber was still in diapers and not trying to become the next Ashton & Demi with Kim Kardashian, my parents got tricked by pop culture. Or rather they got tricked by Michael J. Fox.

They really enjoyed that lovable Canadian scamp. Who didn’t? Family Ties was fantastic. Alex P. Keaton, you rascal! Always up to shenanigans or tomfoolery or dare I say, causing donnybrooks. So when the movie Doc Hollywood came out a few years later, they were excited to rent it for their three sons. We popped it in, watched the first half hour or so and then whoa … nipples!

That’s right, mid way through there’s a completely unexpected topless scene. Out of nowhere, me and my entire family experienced a bit of awkward communal nudity.

Awesome. The Justin Bieber effect got us. We were woo’d into thinking we were about to enjoy some “safe for the whole family entertainment,” and instead saw the prequel to Elizabeth Berkley’s “Showgirls.”

Has this ever happened to you? Growing up or even raising your own kids, did you ever get a piece of pop culture that had a surprise in store?

Am I the only one who has experienced the Justin Bieber effect?

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Sop said:
Buleste said:
Sop said:
8BitWalugi said:

This?
Is you listen closely, you can hear moms all over the country shrieking in horror as they listen to a Ludacris CD they bought because “he seemed like such a nice young man on that Justin Bieber song.”

My guess is that upon unwrapping the Luda CD they where appalled that in the song “My chick bad” he rhymes about stripper poles and the variety of activities that occur in establishments that happen to have those structural elements. It’s a shame really because those moms fell for what I call “the Justin Bieber effect.”

What’s that? Simple, it’s the pop culture phenomenon that occurs when a G-rated commodity is aligned with something not so G-rated. We Christians think, “Oh look at that. Mr. Ludacris is rapping ‘mittens’ and ‘kittens’ on the Justin Bieber album. I should buy his CD to enjoy more of what I believe the kids are calling ‘ditties.’” You essentially get lost in the constantly windswept “bangs o’ Bieber” and caught up by his great performance on Saturday Night Live. He’s so young and innocent and Canadian.

Or maybe you haven’t been Biebered. Maybe you were Black Eyed Peas’d. A few years ago you heard a song by the “Black Eyed Peas” called “Let’s get it started” and you thought it was really bubbly and positive. It’s like audio Red Bull! Then you bought a few Black Eyed Peas albums and realized the chorus was actually, “Let’s get retarded.” And you have no idea what the song “my humps” is about but unless there’s a camel involved, that can’t be clean. So you shake your fist into the sky like Old Man MacGregor, the guy who was haunting the lighthouse in an episode of Scooby Doo and who would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for those meddling kids.

Long before the effect even had a name, back when Justin Bieber was still in diapers and not trying to become the next Ashton & Demi with Kim Kardashian, my parents got tricked by pop culture. Or rather they got tricked by Michael J. Fox.

They really enjoyed that lovable Canadian scamp. Who didn’t? Family Ties was fantastic. Alex P. Keaton, you rascal! Always up to shenanigans or tomfoolery or dare I say, causing donnybrooks. So when the movie Doc Hollywood came out a few years later, they were excited to rent it for their three sons. We popped it in, watched the first half hour or so and then whoa … nipples!

That’s right, mid way through there’s a completely unexpected topless scene. Out of nowhere, me and my entire family experienced a bit of awkward communal nudity.

Awesome. The Justin Bieber effect got us. We were woo’d into thinking we were about to enjoy some “safe for the whole family entertainment,” and instead saw the prequel to Elizabeth Berkley’s “Showgirls.”

Has this ever happened to you? Growing up or even raising your own kids, did you ever get a piece of pop culture that had a surprise in store?

I was thinking that trying to look like an androgynous singer makes it impossible for anyone to guess your age.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Buleste said:
Sop said:
Buleste said:
Sop said:
8BitWalugi said:

This?

I was thinking that trying to look like an androgynous singer makes it impossible for anyone to guess your age.
I hate Justin Beiber.. My hair doesn't normally look that "beiberish" and anyway I'm shaving it off soon for cadets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/i1n5dUCBB5M?si=APPrpzXJVZrkwMIm this is why you don't buy preloaded systems lol