Do you like rewatching tv series/anime?

D4X

Ultra 64
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For me it depends on the show, but for the most part I love re-watching things. Currently re-watching Star Trek: The Next Generation and Gurren Lagann. Both awesome shows!

elizabethprice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
essaypro.com
XP
Country
United States
I hardly ever rewatch/reread anything but for my very special, most loved anime, the death note; I rewatched the whole series with my husband recently, I wanted to remember all the details to discuss with everything with him.

TheRealKokichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really. Since I already got the plot from it originally, I don't often go back to it. The only exception if a group of us are groupwatching a series I've already watched on something like Rabbit.

evo-brut3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't, because most of the time it doesn't give me the same thrills. I like to start the series in one month and end it up after a few later just to "live" in the mood of it, and rewatching isn't simply the same.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I rewatch a small few certain things during specific seasons or every few years. Toradora has always been a good anime, and especially so around Christmas.

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it depends. There are certain shows I used to rewatched atleast a few times, simply because they rerun them constantly on TV, like Phineas and Ferb, certain christmas shows and some other shows, some of which only had a single season, some of them they only had the rights to broadcast the first season (I'm looking at you Fairly Goodparents, or however it's called in english).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe KI Gold will have the same problems but overall everything else should run fine