Do you have any condition/syndrome?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Am probably Autistic. Haven't been diagnosed but the following traits I've had since childhood point to autism;
- Shy, quiet & introverted.
- I Never like to be touched or make physical contact.
- Unable to make small talk or conversation.
- OCDs, Germophobia and lots of other obsessive behaviors.
- Stubborn and headstrong.
- Major Attitude. Ask all the 'Alpha manly men' like my teachers from school or my ass$hole father if I ever bow down to bitches like them.
- I Never Ever make EYE CONTACT
I can relate with most of this too, except the germophobia, its the opposite actually (I don't get sick often).

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
I can relate with most of this too, except the germophobia, its the opposite actually (I don't get sick often).
Every post here is relatable.
I too am a bully magnet but luckily my autism gives me major attitude and a "I don't give a fuck" temperament which 'turns-off' bullies.

Bullies like push-overs and my autism presents itself in stubbornness that makes them loose any encounter they try to perpetrate.

Btw Germophobia is just a fear of germs, presenting itself as OCD where my whole life I obsessively wash my hands too often, use hand sanitizer a million times a day, take extra long showers to thoroughly scrub my body after using public transport etc.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Every post here is relatable.
I too am a bully magnet but luckily my autism gives me major attitude and a "I don't give a fuck" temperament which 'turns-off' bullies.

Bullies like push-overs and my autism presents itself in stubbornness that makes them loose any encounter they try to perpetrate.

Btw Germophobia is just a fear of germs, presenting itself as OCD where my whole life I obsessively wash my hands too often, use hand sanitizer a million times a day, take extra long showers to thoroughly scrub my body after using public transport etc.
I used to have a fear of touching frozen food as it made me feel ick.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Things that I have actually been diagnosed with!
Adhesive allergy
Gender Dysphoria
Depression
Unknown Immune disorder (documented, don’t know what it is)
DID (Dissociative identity disorder/multiple personality disorder)
PTSD
Autism
ADHD

A few therapists have suspected that I might be bipolar, which has been on and off my record multiple times. Not sure why that’s one is so hard to pin down but most likely because all the symptoms can be connected to everything else wrong with me.
EDIT: I don’t have a Tiktok, none of this self-diagnosed. I actually went to and worked with professionals for years now.
Less than sober me wasn’t smart. Although my dairy allergy was brought up to my allergy doctor, it was not “diagnosed.” It is a problem that can ruin my day though and fucks with my immune system

Last edited by The Catboy,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious diary allergy
Adhesive allergy
Gender Dysphoria
Depression
PTSD
Autism
ADHD

A few therapists have suspected that I might be bipolar, which has been on and off my record multiple times. Not sure why that’s one is so hard to pin down but most likely because all the symptoms can be connected to everything else wrong with me.
I don't have a diary allergy myself, but I have never managed to write in one for more than a day or two

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Serious diary allergy
Adhesive allergy
Gender Dysphoria
Depression
PTSD
Autism
ADHD

EDIT: I don’t have a Tiktok, none of this self-diagnosed. I actually went to and worked with professionals for years now.
Are they ever diagnosed? Did you get a record from your drs?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't have a diary allergy myself, but I have never managed to write in one for more than a day or two
I am not sure what that means but that’s most likely because I am less than sober. The reason why it was documented was because we learned it wasn’t lactose intolerance, but a full blown immune response. I shouldn’t really say that it’s “diagnosed“ more that it’s documented.
Are they ever diagnosed? Did you get a record from your drs?
The Adhesive allergy is diagnosed and documented to prevent anyone from accidentally using them on me. Otherwise it can cause rashes and other complications. The dairy is more so just documented because it’s kind of bad.
The others were from therapists and psychologists that I have been working with over the past few years.

Reactions: SylverReZ

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I felt always in the spectrum and got passed every test so who knows.
I'm afraid of my new washing machine, because it's made after 2020, it's working as good as I don't want to use it.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Serious diary allergy
Unless you actually get sick by looking into people's personal records, there could still be some undiagnosed dyslexia left. Could just be a typo or malfunctioning autocorrect, though. By the way, x65943 was also just joking about this.

Seriously, though, that's a hefty amount of baggage you got to carry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed