Hardware do you hate that Nintendo not going to do decaited handhelds anymore.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, and I though the "gaming device" distinction floated in earlier Switch related conversations was odd.

Do they do that around you? Looking out over school playgrounds here I see a sea of phones and tablets where I once might have seen gameboys and a DS or three, or indeed nerds in the corner playing computer games while others, or maybe still a time when people were heavily discouraged from bringing electronic devices more advanced than a calculator into school -- end of day, end of week or maybe even end of (half) term being when one discovered would be returned.
Yep. At the middle school near me, there´s apparently a table where the nerds play Smash and Mariokart before school.:)

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
making the gameboy micro even smaller is possible, but you know how uncomfortable playing anything on that would be? it would be fucking horrible, that said i wouldnt mind it being gameboy micro sized or even as small as the SP as long as its comfy enough
Honestly just make it thinner and make the buttons bigger. There's not too much you can shrink the width and height, but you can make it thinner and lighter (and more durable)

Reactions: AdenTheThird

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Honestly just make it thinner and make the buttons bigger. There's not too much you can shrink the width and height, but you can make it thinner and lighter (and more durable)
thinner? no please, the 3DS xl models are very thin and they give me cramps in some games, the 2DS XL is a little better, but thats because they put the speakers in the wrong place, then again, the speakers on every 3DS are so bad they cant be worse

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was at school I remember the Nokia N-gage Lan parties :) we had a nice tactical shooting game which I don't remember the name back then it was so advanced having PS1 like graphics on a phone.

Also Vodafone was selling them so cheap in a promotion here on only one place, we just needed to give them a old crap phone in return and N-gage would cost only 50eur and we even brought a huge cool Vodafone beach towel :)

My mother bought a huge amount of N-gages for some of my friends that I told about it, they gave me a old phone and 50eur and my mother bought a lot of them :)

And then I just installed backup games for them and Lan party... Good old Nokia Symbian days... :P

Reactions: AdenTheThird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo