Gaming Do DSi exclusive games work on the Wii U emulator?

YukidaruPunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So yeah, thread. I've been wanting to play X-Scape, a WiiWare DSi exclusive game, but I never had a DSi. Can I play it on Wii U by injecting it in another DS game? Or does the Wii U emulator only works for DS native games?

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
X-scape is a DSiWare title, not a WiiWare title, by the way...
Anyway, you can play it on NO$GBA provided you have a DSi NAND backup, which you can get from a certain Reddit thread (possibly on the Megalinks subreddit, can't remember).

YukidaruPunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
X-scape is a DSiWare title, not a WiiWare title, by the way...
Anyway, you can play it on NO$GBA provided you have a DSi NAND backup, which you can get from a certain Reddit thread (possibly on the Megalinks subreddit, can't remember).
Oops. Never used any of their online services, didn't realize they had different names.

So, DSi games don't work on Wii U? I really dislike playing games on PC, so I'd rather play it on Wii U if I had the chance.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oops. Never used any of their online services, didn't realize they had different names.

So, DSi games don't work on Wii U? I really dislike playing games on PC, so I'd rather play it on Wii U if I had the chance.
It's impossible I'm afraid.
The DS uses the Nitro architecture, while the DSi uses the Twilight architecture.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have a 3ds it should be possible. I don't think all DSi games are on the eshop anylonger so you'd have to download it.

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Any update on this? I would really like to play Shantaei which was a DSIware game but it doesnt seem to work on Loadiine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo