Hacking DLC disappeared after entering eShop. Unable to reinstall?

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
not to me i'm a regular visitor

Do you have an NNID linked to your console?

It happens with every cfw and entry point -_-

Simple fix is to not to enter the eshop. Use the website to check for games and what not. That way you only have to go in the eshop when you absolutely need to.

I'm trying to reinstall my stuff but even with BigBlue I'm having trouble.

I think this is stupid. The only thing that Nintendo is making me do is avoiding buying stuff from the eShop again...

Reactions: pbanj

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an NNID linked to your console?

I'm trying to reinstall my stuff but even with BigBlue I'm having trouble.

I think this is stupid. The only thing that Nintendo is making me do is avoiding buying stuff from the eShop again...
Yep it happened on other cfw but after a9lh its never done it again

Last edited by Raylight,
Reactions: pustal

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Is it possible just to extract the ticket from a cia and install it somehow? BBM e.g. Checks if the title exist and if yes it only installs the ticket. But it doesn't work for dlc content :(

This would be nice to have all tickets in a place and just install them. It would take under one minute to install them all.

Else we would need to always dump the ticket.db and restore it when the dlc gets removed.

I'm not interested in small dlc like character or themes. Most dlc s I use are over 250MB in size. It's very uncomfortable to install them every time.
yes, we can extract the ticket. yifanlu has a tool to install tickets.
a friend also last year had a method for creating a cia that only installs the ticket. but that's private.

then, we can go to eshop and redownload the game.
but this is only good if you want the untouched game, and you have to depend on nintendo.
better to share the full game

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: Raylight

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
a friend also last year had a method for creating a cia that only installs the ticket. but that's private.

but this is only good if you want the untouched game, and you have to depend on nintendo.

Can you link the tool?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
What's the point of this install tickets thing? I don't get in what situations would we need to use it?
one user here did a system transfer, but naturally non-legit content won't get moved over.
if you installed the tickets and copied the sd card contents over, it should work without having to find/reinstall the cias again.

but there are many uses i guess.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
one user here did a system transfer, but naturally non-legit content won't get moved over.
if you installed the tickets and copied the sd card contents over, it should work without having to find/reinstall the cias again.

but there are many uses i guess.
So shortcut/laziness reasons basically. Nothing of significant importance

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
yes that is it :) i don't know how to compile that sorry... i don't have compiling tools set up on this computer

I tried to compile myself, got this:

Code:
khaxinit.cpp
arm-none-eabi-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/build/khaxinit.d -g -Wall -O3 -mword-relocations -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -march=armv6k -mtune=mpcore -mfloat-abi=hard -I/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/include -I/opt/devkitpro/libctru/include -I/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/build -DARM11 -D_3DS -DARM_ARCH -w -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -std=gnu++11 -w -c /home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp -o khaxinit.o
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp: In member function 'void* KHAX::VersionData::ConvertLinearUserVAToKernelVA(void*) const':
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:268:41: error: invalid conversion from 'u32 {aka long unsigned int}' to 'const void*' [-fpermissive]
  u32 physical = osConvertVirtToPhys(addr);
                                         ^
In file included from /opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds.h:17:0,
                 from /home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1:
/opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds/os.h:46:5: note:   initializing argument 1 of 'u32 osConvertVirtToPhys(const void*)'
u32 osConvertVirtToPhys(const void* vaddr);
     ^
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp: In function 'Result KHAX::IsNew3DS(bool*, u32)':
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:980:56: error: too many arguments to function 'Result APT_CheckNew3DS(u8*)'
   if (Result error = APT_CheckNew3DS(nullptr, &isNew3DS))
                                                        ^
In file included from /opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds.h:31:0,
                 from /home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1:
/opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds/services/apt.h:388:8: note: declared here
Result APT_CheckNew3DS(u8 *out);
        ^
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp: In function 'Result KHAX::GSPwn(void*, const void*, std::size_t, bool)':
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1002:81: error: invalid conversion from 'u8* {aka unsigned char*}' to 'u32 {aka long unsigned int}' [-fpermissive]
GPU_FlushDataCache(nullptr, static_cast<u8 *>(const_cast<void *>(src)), size);
                                                                             ^
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1002:81: error: too many arguments to function 'Result GSPGPU_FlushDataCache(const void*, u32)'
In file included from /opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds/gfx.h:11:0,
                 from /opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds.h:20,
/opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds/services/gspgpu.h:171:8: note: declared here
Result GSPGPU_FlushDataCache(const void* adr, u32 size);
        ^
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1006:67: error: invalid conversion from 'u8* {aka unsigned char*}' to 'u32 {aka long unsigned int}' [-fpermissive]
  GSPGPU_InvalidateDataCache(nullptr, static_cast<u8 *>(dest), size);
                                                                   ^
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1006:67: error: too many arguments to function 'Result GSPGPU_InvalidateDataCache(const void*, u32)'
In file included from /opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds/gfx.h:11:0,
                 from /opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds.h:20,
/opt/devkitpro/libctru/include/3ds/services/gspgpu.h:178:8: note: declared here
Result GSPGPU_InvalidateDataCache(const void* adr, u32 size);
        ^
/home/user/Transferências/3DSSystemTools-master/3DSInstallTickets/./khaxinit.cpp:1010:39: error: 'GX_SetTextureCopy' was not declared in this scope
   static_cast<u32 *>(dest), 0, size, 8))
                                       ^
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/base_rules:79: recipe for target 'khaxinit.o' failed
make[1]: *** [khaxinit.o] Error 1
Makefile:125: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

Most of it seems lack of makefile args.

Last edited by pustal,

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
So shortcut/laziness reasons basically. Nothing of significant importance
you can share tickets and redownload from eshop, instead of sharing the whole file, stuff like that.
it's important and useful to have i think. i would rather we had it compared to not having it

Reactions: Madridi

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

So the Tool from yifanlu is in 3dsx format when you compile it?
Do you need kernel rights to launch it? (So fw9.2.0 only?)
How do I extract tickets? Possible With ctr-tool?
If the 2nd answer is yes then it will be for me more comfortable to dump and inject tickets.db with decrypt9 through a9lh instead of compiling the tool and converting it to cia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that