OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
out now, confirmed working on 5.00 M33-6
yaypsp.gif

no protection or anything (which is a bit odd for them...)
1.53GB ISO size (CSO size is still unknown)

22478901.png

note to various gbatemp n00bs
dont as for download links, where to find etc....

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY *googles, checks usual places* been waiting for this one thanks joe99

might put a review up later when I have time (i.e after I've finished playing with it for now
happy.gif
)

Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
omg omg omg omg omg omg its out YAY! XD
*deletes other boring games from psp*
time to dust it off again
wink.gif

and indeed Tales of VS pls :]

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
WOOOOOOT. I'm guessing the reason it didn't have an anti-CFW (Custom Firmware) movement was because it was built on the Japanese version (which is kinda obvious if you think about it... I mean, it's not like they were gonna make it from scratch o_o;). Still though, I thought it would've had some sort of "NO WAREZ ONLY REAL GAEM PL0X" mode. But good to see it doesn't.
happy.gif

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this since the Japanese release, but am I the only person that thinks this game sucks? I personally really regret buying this game when it came out last year =-/

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
I got this since the Japanese release, but am I the only person that thinks this game sucks? I personally really regret buying this game when it came out last year =-/

Yes and no, for all the hype, it sucks. For being called a 'Final Fantasy fighting game' (which is what a lot of people have done), it sucks. For being less entertaining than the 'Narutimate Hero' series (hate Naruto but love that game) which is sort of like a 2D version of this, it sucks.

On the other hand, the game has a lot to offer. There's tons to do, and yeah it gets boring, but I go back to it every once in a while. Between the FF fanservice and a lot of extra junk, when they could have just left it at a normal tournament fighter (and made just as many sales), it's decent. No regrets over here.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
*drools, shits a brick, jizzes in his pants, and quickly gets the download from his source*

It's finally out!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've been looking forward to this release for a while now. This has absolutely made my day. Downloading now, and I'll let you all know if it works on 5.03 GEN-A.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only played Final Fantasy IX, and a bit of X (friend had it)

The character model is not quite right. Zidane's face should be wider.
And his voice actor is terrible. Did they even give the guy a picture of who he'd be voice acting?

The combat is... Hectic. I don't really like the map layout thing they got going.

And the Destiny Points makes me rage because I want to kill everything on the map. I'm not all that good so I can't get the bonus DP. So I take a hit to my PP bonus at the end!

It's an enjoyable game, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh