Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
okay i'll do it when i'll can
just, i know how to do the musics i'll just have need to know how to do an entire character sounds file XD
it's probably the same thing

Last edited by Pikachuk,
Reactions: soniczx123

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
okay i'll do it when i'll can
just, i know how to do the musics i'll just have need to know how to do an entire character sounds file XD
it's probably the same thing

I was thinking of doing one if someone else wasn't working on it. Only problem I don't have the time atm.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i found the nus3bank of sonic
snd_vc_Sonic.nus3bank

the nus3bank aren't only one sound ?
i saw the ryan drummond voice pack and it seems to be that,so i can inject multiple files into it,it seems logic,but do you know a software to replace multiple sounds ? personnaly i've always used the 3ds injector pack on my nus3bank from my brstm for the musics but i've never done voice hack,i've just need of the required softwares

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
i found the nus3bank of sonic
snd_vc_Sonic.nus3bank

the nus3bank aren't only one sound ?
i saw the ryan drummond voice pack and it seems to be that,so i can inject multiple files into it,it seems logic,but do you know a software to replace multiple sounds ? personnaly i've always used the 3ds injector pack on my nus3bank from my brstm for the musics but i've never done voice hack,i've just need of the required softwares

NUS3Bank works as an archive which stores files. It can store mulitple files so you can inject more than one into the nus3bank if you have the right ID.

There is a tutorial on the 3DS Hacking thread on how to inject SFX/Voices into a nus3bank.

I recommend extracting all of voice files from the nus3bank and open the folder in Foobar2000, as the file names contain all the IDs for the sound clip.

Reactions: Pikachuk

Mario123311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm somewhat worried and confused: apparently the guide on Wii U hacking says "crashing PCs". Does this mean putting a Wii U disc in my Laptop's disc tray is endangering it? Just somewhat cautious and worried since I put it in to see if I could make a dump of it.

Probably stupid for asking this...

Last edited by Mario123311,

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm somewhat worried and confused: apparently the guide on Wii U hacking says "crashing PCs". Does this mean putting a Wii U disc in my Laptop's disc tray is endangering it? Just somewhat cautious and worried since I put it in to see if I could make a dump of it.

Probably stupid for asking this...
dump it with your wii u, dont put the disc in your computer

Mario123311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did put it in my computer earlier though by mistake... Nothing bad will happen to it, will there?
((I doubt Nintendo are dickish enough to put some virus into the disc but still my PC kept trying to read it like crazy it seems))

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did put it in my computer earlier though by mistake... Nothing bad will happen to it, will there?
((I doubt Nintendo are dickish enough to put some virus into the disc but still my PC kept trying to read it like crazy it seems))
Nah, for one thing it's encrypted and the computer doesn't know the key

MetroidOtherS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to extact the model.nut file but this happens.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 203

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i begin to convert the extracted voice of sonic from brawl to brstm in order to inject them in idsp (because i've extracted the files from smashbros_sound.brsar in .wav)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's easy to replace because the names of the attacks are really similar,i've just to see the id and i haven't to compare the sounds to see what sound is better for each sound

Reactions: soniczx123

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
i begin to convert the extracted voice of sonic from brawl to brstm in order to inject them in idsp (because i've extracted the files from smashbros_sound.brsar in .wav)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's easy to replace because the names of the attacks are really similar,i've just to see the id and i haven't to compare the sounds to see what sound is better for each sound

I recommend to compare sounds, just to make sure that no sound is injected in the wrong spot.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It might be faster, but risk for more sounds out of place, which means more reinjecting :P
what i want to mean is, because they have similar names,i just have to listen them if they correspond,it's more faster than searching in a long list the correct sound
so i think won't make errors

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer