Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 is there a way to manually launch the updater? If not can you add a menu to launch the updater? It makes little sense to redownload every launch unless there is actually a new version.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still get only a white screen for every game. I placed the nds roms in the roms/nds directory. the system detects them (I think). how would I know if it is? the banners appear, so I'm assuming they r being detected.

D

Deleted User

It was the boxart.
Apparently, after troubleshooting for about two days, it turns out my issue with rebooting was the boxart. I suppose just renaming the image from JPG to PNG isn't enough. I am infuriated.
On the plus(?) side, I can confirm that "Petz Catz Clan" gets stuck on a white screen with "Console output" set to "Off", "On", and "On (Debug)". It was worth a try, I suppose.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Tyfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing both cias and copying over the files needed to the root of my SD card, whenever I try to launch a game I only receive a black screen and nothing else even with console debug turned on, any clue what might be causing this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing both cias and copying over the files needed to the root of my SD card, whenever I try to launch a game I only receive a black screen and nothing else even with console debug turned on, any clue what might be causing this?
What game?

ztolerance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have downloaded everything, every time I try to run Forwarder3DS on my PC I get an error "A Java Exception has occurred" any ideas?
On top of that when I try to play games, (Pokemon Soul Silver or Heart Gold) I am just given a white screen. I turned on Console Output - On (Debug), I dont get any errors but just told to press start and then I get the white screen

Last edited by ztolerance,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...