• card.PNG
    card.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 184

Nojoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Delete settings.ini, start TWLoader, change game location to flashcard, then select "Add Games".

Nice... this gets me to YSMenu screen which launches anything I choose. Is this how the software is designed to work? I was under the impression that my flashcard games would then be listed on the main screen like the SD cards was. I will continue to play around with it, but I appreciate all of your help.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice... this gets me to YSMenu screen which launches anything I choose. Is this how the software is designed to work? I was under the impression that my flashcard games would then be listed on the main screen like the SD cards was.
Nope.
I will continue to play around with it, but I appreciate all of your help.
Did you extract the files in "flashcardroot" from TWLoader.7z, to the flashcard root?

EDIT: Darn, I forgot to add that step. It's added now.

Last edited by RocketRobz,
Reactions: Nomelas

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone send me his Flashcard Root (R4i) and his _nds Folder ?
I think I am too stupid to get it working :(

periwinklelym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's compatible with EmuNAND, actually. You just need to install TWLNAND side to both Sys and EmuNANDs.

But I don't think my SysNAND is cfw-enabled (as in it doesn't have FBI). Do I need to hack it to make this work (since I need a way to install the TWLNAND side.cia to sysnand) or is there another way?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I don't think my SysNAND is cfw-enabled (as in it doesn't have FBI). Do I need to hack it to make this work (since I need a way to install the TWLNAND side.cia to sysnand) or is there another way?
If you're using Luma, you can inject FBI to SysNAND H&S with Decrypt9.

Supermario92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I need help. Every time I start a rom it gets stuck on a black screen. I'm using the newest version of TWloader (4.3.1).
I installed both cia's I have the _nds folder on the root of my SD card and the 3ds folder with the correct files in it on the root of my SD card. Have no idea what it could be thanks

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone I need help. Every time I start a rom it gets stuck on a black screen. I'm using the newest version of TWloader (4.3.1).
I installed both cia's I have the _nds folder on the root of my SD card and the 3ds folder with the correct files in it on the root of my SD card. Have no idea what it could be thanks
Luckily there is a very easy fix ;)
https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting

(DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide)

Supermario92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the link you provided and followed the instructions under the "(DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide)" section and I'm still getting the black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning