Country
United States
Original r4 option also not work
even not work on dsl ..
Umm i think twl patch problem
Because "no cartcartrige" message on dsimenu mod

so how can i check twl patch ??
I'm using a9lh luma 6.6
If the installed TWL_FIRM is patched, then Luma will power off your system when going into NTR/TWL mode.

MOS64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If the installed TWL_FIRM is patched, then Luma will power off your system when going into NTR/TWL mode.
Ah.. not dsi mod dsi theme !
Other theme 's Launch slot 1 card also white screen .. current N5 using ysmenu
I dont know

Last edited by MOS64,

fredito1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone i'm really excited about this app, but on the latest releases i got a lot of troubles, i got a r4 SDHC Dual Core 2014, i can actually run forwarders directly from the home menu, in specific all the pokemon games, with no trouble, but i had a lot of ds games wich ones i was launching through TWLoader app, but now with the lastest release i tried to generate the new .ini files for the games with no results, even using the add games option on the same app, so i was wondering it could be fixed on future releases, but now my question is, someone know how to generate manually the .ini files to put them on the right place, thank you very much for the answer.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone i'm really excited about this app, but on the latest releases i got a lot of troubles, i got a r4 SDHC Dual Core 2014, i can actually run forwarders directly from the home menu, in specific all the pokemon games, with no trouble, but i had a lot of ds games wich ones i was launching through TWLoader app, but now with the lastest release i tried to generate the new .ini files for the games with no results, even using the add games option on the same app, so i was wondering it could be fixed on future releases, but now my question is, someone know how to generate manually the .ini files to put them on the right place, thank you very much for the answer.
Do you know where the .ini files are being generated?

fredito1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you know where the .ini files are being generated?

I search a lot and i just know the app load the ini files from this location sd:\roms\flashcard\nds

Actually a generate a couple of ini files through the forwarder app, i put them inside the folder, when i start the TWLoader app actually finds them and put them on the menu, but all of them just gave me an a white screen.

And the Add games option, just stuck on a white screen too, i did all the steps a couple of times, but none of my tries work :(

Last edited by fredito1212,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually a generate a couple of ini files through the forwarder app, i put them inside the folder, when i start the TWLoader app actually finds them and put them on the menu, but all of them just gave me an a white screen.

And the Add games option, just stuck on a white screen too, i did all the steps a couple of times, but none of my tries work :(
I get the white screen as well. :(
I'll try to look into the issue.

fredito1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I get the white screen as well. :(
I'll try to look into the issue.

Don't worry, i really know how hard could be adapt an a software to fit into all the posible problems hahaha, i actually develop software and websites, so i really understand, thank you for all the hard work, it's actually awesome, i don't have the enough knowledge about all the nds and 3ds escene, so i can't help :(

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys. Maybe a silly question, but after I update TWLoader some homebrew has issues, like nesDS (touchscreen not working).
I Just use the app t play homebrew. do you think it's better to install a previous version of TWLoader?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. Maybe a silly question, but after I update TWLoader some homebrew has issues, like nesDS (touchscreen not working).
I Just use the app t play homebrew. do you think it's better to install a previous version of TWLoader?
No. nds-bootstrap (the backend) does the .nds loading. Try this version. Put the .nds file in "sdmc:/_nds/" and name it "release-bootstrap.nds".

absol20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I MADE IT WORKING, I HOPE TOPIC OWNER ADD THIS TO HOMEPAGE OR FIX THE BUG

Simple Guide for R4ids and RTS card, read and understand the process before doing it:
1. Copy "flashcardroot" from "TWLoader.7z" to the card
2. Copy the ds frowarder files in to the root of the card
3. Open TWLoader in the 3ds and set "Console output" to "On (Debug)"
4. set Bootstrap to Unofficial, exit with home button and close TWLoader
5. Open TWLoader, press START and set file location to Flashcard
6. Press "Add Games"
7. On the bottom screen will appear "Press start.." in order to continue DON'T PRESS IT, WAIT 8 SECONDS
8. Press START and loading screen will appear

I don't know why I need to wait some seconds but with this it works, probably the card is too slow, it just need a simple fix

I'm using a DSTT and this worked for me as well. But I can only run the games by going through add games, they aren't added to the TWLoader menu for me to select when I open up TWloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: