Hacking Disc DLC (BLUS) for use on PSN pkg (NPUB)...Up to Date Info???

Motron9000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of the games on NoPayStation do not have the DLC attached. I was able to easily track down the DLC files for a number of games, however they are almost exclusively for BLUS/BLES versions of the games.

I did a ton of research last night trying to find a solid, streamlined solution but as many of you know the scene is cluttered with overly complicated tutorials from the PS3 days long ago.

Anybody want to take the time to give me a rundown on what is required to make this happen in the present day?

I'm running the current REBUG CFW. Specifically trying to get FFXIII-2 DLC to work. The site I got the (BLUS) DLC from had a "fix" file for the NPUB version but no specific instructions if there were additional steps required (moving or editing files). Simply installing the DLC and fix did not work. I also tried downloading a DLC/RAP combo from a different site and that did not work either.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: So I just tried DLC from the BLUS version of Bioshock Infinite and it worked no problem so now I'm really not sure what's going on with 13-2.

Last edited by Motron9000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    startthematch @ startthematch: Anyone in uere