wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
I am not a coder, you are.
I work in the industy in QA and such stuff bothers me ;)
And infact it was not meant offensive it was meant as bugreport.
I also did not say anything bad about Mios Dios, it is a cool Programm but like i said before, it could use a bit more testing before a release.

wow buddy what do you think people here do? this site is to develop homebrew for the wii and various other consoles with more people testing apps the better and faster the apps will improve
you my friend aren't very smart are you? DUH!!!!

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Let's stop this now please,
you all don't have idea of how annoying is a developer see that when he using all free time he have to do this thing totally free for everyone,
something dedicated, who requires a lot of work, patience and testing.
If have a suggestion, ok, thats good, but i think its very clear that DM(L) is not bug proof, so cant expect a perfect thing directly on first release.
So lets calm down and wait DM :lol:

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
@scooby74029 hoop wassup man!! Ain't seen u in the longest bud. I don't know if you're active elsewhere but good 2 c u. Hope all is well.

@Fire-WSP it's all good thanks for the bug report but the way u wrote your post u sound like a dick. No offense, I know you're in QA and everything so you're probably very direct. In the meantime as its been said there's a padhook combo u can use cuz most of us would prefer that Crediar spend whatever bit of time he has to dedicate to this project towards game compatibility/bug fixes and/or audio streaming for games.

Who knows maybe he will fix it, if not no big deal.

Reactions: scooby74029

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
If it bothers you so much, why don't you do something about it and fix the problem?
^^^
While DM(L) is far from perfect it's still impressive the way it got, really, last night I was playing Megaman 8 (Megaman Anniversary Collection) and man I remember how much I struggeled before to get it working with the old DML r59 and below, much improvement, true there's still a lot that can be fixed but keep in mind there are size limitations here unlike Devo, kudos for the good work Crediar and the DM(L) team!

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Curiously, form Italy isn't accessible. And isn't only my problem (a lot of user said it to me).
I already try with other browser.

I'll try using a proxy. (not necessary)

edit: ok, is only DNS problem, that had been "closed" access to http://uploaded.net/
Now I set google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) all works great.

(anyway.. is a problem for common users)

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
90% of my games work so even if DML never gets another update I'm fine with it, it's not like Wii64 which was left to die after just one update and works with about 2 games.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
90% of my games work so even if DML never gets another update I'm fine with it, it's not like Wii64 which was left to die after just one update and works with about 2 games.
Wii64 can run two games? I dunno man all the games that DID work crash a lot or run as slow as a snail ^^;

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Not64's compatibility list is decent. A good Wi64 Mod and definitely runs more than 2 games lol.

First I've heard of this, will check it out tomorrow.

When I said runs 2 games I meant flawlessly, Wii64 runs most games but either the framerate is garbage or the textures are seriously messed up.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dev was supposed to release a new version at the beginning of last month, but went on vacation for who knows how long. Sorry but if you're going to announce an immediate release (such as within a two/three day period), don't cock-tease those anticipating and decide not to release it. Either announce a date and release it on the promised, or not announce a date and then release it as a surprise. Emukidid did the former, a cock tease.

It's one thing to have something come up, like a family emergency, but quite another to promise countless people it will be out "this week" and decide to cancel it two days before.

randomizer, haha... and you wonder why so many people in the wii emulator scene hate you. *laughs* nobody owes you or me or anyone else anything at all... isnt that rule #1 to remember when complaining about software that people provide for FREE.... hours and hours of hard work... for FREE....

also, isnt this the dios mios thread?

Reactions: megazig and d.d.d.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Not64's compatibility list is decent. A good Wi64 Mod and definitely runs more than 2 games lol.
Never heard of it before, gonna use the magic of google to look it up, thanks mate ::lol:

Project64 GX FTW :P
Oh don't tease me like that :(

When I said runs 2 games I meant flawlessly, Wii64 runs most games but either the framerate is garbage or the textures are seriously messed up.
I think you got my reply wrong, I was saying that none of the games worked even decently for me on Wii64, they're all broken from my test!

Sorry back to Dios Mios.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Reactions: sonictopfan

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you got my reply wrong, I was saying that none of the games worked even decently for me on Wii64, they're all broken from my test!

Well I've played and finished SM64 and SSB but every other game I've tried (GoldenEye for example; which runs slow as hell) has had some kind of problem.

But with DML I've had no issues (apart from my first boot up of MGS TTS which didn't boot because I didn't know I needed a disc in the drive with that), but otherwise if DML was left in it's current state/abandoned then it's much better than Wii64 which was my original point lol

Gonna try Not64 now anyway which HAS to be an improvement.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded DM 2.9 but Most Wanted still hangs on pink screen
i heard posts ago that 2.9 fixed it
any solution? Something related to i use 480p?
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want