Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I like this project and you have picked up my attention!

So, 40€ for my donation with a PayPal account...

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Paypal are a bunch of scam artists. You are by far not the only one who got duped by them. My advice is, get that money out of there as fast as you can. Even if you have to pay a few more $ transaction fees.

Btw. I hear they are terribly afraid of laywers, since a court case could set a bad precedent for them. So after you are done with this you might want to threaten them with one, to get that money back, they scammed from you.

Reactions: 1 person

LuigiBlood

Mage Robot
Trophies
Website
luigiblood.neocities.org
XP
Country
France
Wah, that's really fast. I'm surprised to be honest.
Anyway, still can't help, but i'm looking forward to the release.
(And can't wait to play with the Triforce on my Wii, i do wonder how the Credit thing will work though)

EDIT: While i'm at it, does that Triforce "Mode" works without SNEEK?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You got my 3,83 not much but better than nothing, if I would have more money you would get it. Well if I see how much the others can donate the goal is reached with ease.
@LuigiBlood:
I suppose it works fine without sneek too.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Paypal are a bunch of scam artists. You are by far not the only one who got duped by them. My advice is, get that money out of there as fast as you can. Even if you have to pay a few more $ transaction fees.

Btw. I hear they are terribly afraid of laywers, since a court case could set a bad precedent for them. So after you are done with this you might want to threaten them with one, to get that money back, they scammed from you.

yeah, this is OT but the whole world needs to know :D I sold about 5 high profile Neo Geo carts to a guy who lives in USA, he paid, I sent the games, tracking info stated they arrived. all is good.

3 months later I got a mail from paypal stating that the ammount of USD 4.800 has been taken away from my account and was given back to the buyer.

I was trying to tell those bastards that I shipped all, even scanned the shipping bill and documents and stuff but the just replied with the buyer has told them that nothing has arrived.

Now the buyer got the games and the money :(

And lawyers cant do nothing against paypal, I live in the EU and paypal is resident of UK so I cannot do anything against them.

This was a lesson for me, therefor no more selling to the USA, no more paypal.

This happened a good 5 yrs back.

Edit: forgot to mention this happened while i was selling on teh bay lol

LuigiBlood

Mage Robot
Trophies
Website
luigiblood.neocities.org
XP
Country
France
You won't get any triforce playback.

It is clearly said in the video that the triforce hack is totally unrelated to the DML update.

http://www.youtube.c...6bw4OU#t=43m22s
And again i'm not quite understood. I know it's completely unrelated. But anyway, there's no "official" topic about this. (unless i'm blind, which if i do, say it now)

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

yeah, this is OT but the whole world needs to know :D I sold about 5 high profile Neo Geo carts to a guy who lives in USA, he paid, I sent the games, tracking info stated they arrived. all is good.
To stay a little OT: http://www.bluewin.c...st%C3%B6rt_/de/
So yeah... paypal...

Edit:
For our english speaking friends: http://www.regretsy.com/2012/01/03/from-the-mailbag-27/

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States

To stay a little OT: http://www.bluewin.c...st%C3%B6rt_/de/
So yeah... paypal...

Edit:
For our english speaking friends: http://www.regretsy....the-mailbag-27/
omg such retards...

ngelDiezFernndez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
9esferas.es
XP
Country
You won't get any triforce playback.

It is clearly said in the video that the triforce hack is totally unrelated to the DML update.

http://www.youtube.c...6bw4OU#t=43m22s
Non related? Triforce is a Gamecube with 48MB of RAM instead of 24MB. If any "software" can handle Triforce obviously it will be some Gamecube stuff

I dont know (i dont know if anyone know xD) if this Triforce hack will be avalible some day but its clearly related

RadicalR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My apologies. I'm the person that sent the 100 dollars. Did I sent the wrong type of money? (I mean I assumed you would be able to convert it).

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I chiped in with 9,90€ via money bookers. (only had 10€ on there and 10 Cents were fees, but hey, converted that would be slightly more than $13 :D )

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
My apologies. I'm the person that sent the 100 dollars. Did I sent the wrong type of money? (I mean I assumed you would be able to convert it).

Allright, awesome mate, add you to the list. Again, thx.

I chiped in with 9,90€ via money bookers. (only had 10€ on there and 10 Cents were fees, but hey, converted that would be slightly more than $13 :D )

got it, as I said before every ammount is greatly appreciated. thx slowking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.