Hacking DIOS-MIOS Black Screen

KingofDarkWorld

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was hoping someone could shed some light on this issue I had. I managed to get DIOS-MIOS working for the most part or so I thought. I've been trying to get a backup of pokemon box ruby & sapphire to work correctly on my wii.

I've checked the dios-mios compatibility and it said that pokemon box should work fine. I have tried using DM tool box, raw and optimized. I've tried using DiscEx with GCM utility. The raw iso itself.

No difference it still just black screens forever after I click yes or no to whether or not I want to use progressive scan mode. I'm not using any gecko codes with the game so that can't be it. Does anyone know what might be causing it to act like this?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What loader are you booting the game with, and did you verify the ISO's MD5 has to make sure it's good? (You can use the tool in my sig to do that automatically.)

You shouldn't need any special tools for GC games. Just rip the disc with CleanRip or a loader that supports disc ripping.

Jsorrentino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same problem...

I've used CFG,WiiFlow, And USB Loader GX. I downloaded and installed DM v11 using the tutorial on Reddit. I got most of the games to work with DM v10 but Luigi's Mansion decided not to cooperate so i had to make a whole situation and ended up messing up the whole shebang. Anyone know how to fix? I think it might require me to reinstall the MIOS and then reinstall DMv11. This happened on DMv10 too and this is how i fixed it. The only problem is I don't know where to find the wad. But any help would be appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.