Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is this problem occuring only on your PSP? Have you checked if it works fine on the Emulator?
i have not, i've never used the psp emulator before. bit late in the day to go set it up though. i'l do so tomorrow if you still need me too.

edit: i tried the dub one and that works fine with the exact same name. so either the patch screwed up when i did the sub one or its just the subbed patch that doesn't work for the UMD iso

edit 2: i'm off to bed now. i'l play a little bit before i actually go sleep haha!

Last edited by dimmidice,

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey~~ The patch is compatible with Windows XP? I'm getting "DWRD Patcher.exe isn't a valid win32 application"
People still use XP? Sorry, our patcher uses a .net Framework not supported by XP, and we can't do anything about that without rewriting the whole thing. You'll have to upgrade OS or borrow another computer.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually the walkthroughs are already done so only a troll would ask then. Granted the digivolution one can be simplified though
Ironically, you asked about it a few days ago. Also, I think Sporky said the Digivolution guide wasn't reliable, since who created it used primitive methods (though I have never had problems following it so far).

@Sporky McForkinspoon
McForkinspoon, I had a crash in the first minutes... T_T

I loaded my old save... Checked titles, quests and stuff that previously I didn't understand. I was in the Coliseum, so I decided to talk with Dorumon in the 10F and... My game crashed. Using LME 6.61, if it helps... D:

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Right, tried to dub version. I checked the network mode first and for some reason my PSP displayed the connection stuff in french, LOL.

Anyway, this time the crash didn't occur after speaking with Dorumon, but before the fight begins... I'll try check other things.

Dav_Dabz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! One of the many psp translations i've been watching are done. Too bad I no longer have my PSP Go to play it on and my Vita is not running any psp cfw.
*sigh* I'll have to use my pc for this or wait until I buy the GPD XD. Good work anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work