Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't endorse adfly links and this is not something I support either.
Despite my wishes the original poster of this thread
Pong20302000 keeps transforming perfectly good links to adfly shit. I advice everyone please not to use those. It's nothing I support.

o.0 what links are you talking about I dont see any..

Ratcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stop being impatient, if you really want to play it, then play it with your mind

Attachments

• Imagination.jpg
    Imagination.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 315

Ratcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol I am not being impatient, eager yes, but not impatient

Well i wasn't actually aiming the post at you just everyone in general who ask why they aren't going any faster to translate it. Being eager to get a status report is great in my opinion, it shows excitement not to mention that they care deeply for the game getting translated. However those who dare say comments like "OMG Y U NO WORK FASTER?" show complete disregard and unappreciative demand to the hard work rommstar and all the others are doing. (Also gives them pressure! Pressure is bad) Some of you are probably thinking "Oh shut up and stop nitpicking we are just too excited for it to be nearly complete, let it slide" Well sure that might be true but rommstar and his team are the ones translating it and that at least demands some of our respect, is that too much to ask for? If you have the time to post then show gratitude not demand.

Your honor, i rest my case.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it