Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also checking this thread the the Lost Evolution one several times a day.. who knows what kind of good news it'll bring..?

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ye I did it nvm... I actually liked if your post would be translated first, the game just looks way more epic :o

Yeah, I prefer Digimon Adventure PSP rather than Re Digitize (although I haven't played any of them, just watched youtube videos). I mean, Re Digitize looks awesome, but Adventure looks awesomer (to me). .... but it's not gonna happen, they already said that they'll work on it after completing the re digitize project. .... there are a few other people working on it but I think it's more about testing than anything else ((how far can you get translating a game's story with just hex editing considering the character limitations?))

Carsonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I prefer Digimon Adventure PSP rather than Re Digitize (although I haven't played any of them, just watched youtube videos). I mean, Re Digitize looks awesome, but Adventure looks awesomer (to me). .... but it's not gonna happen, they already said that they'll work on it after completing the re digitize project. .... there are a few other people working on it but I think it's more about testing than anything else ((how far can you get translating a game's story with just hex editing considering the character limitations?))

I've got both games for PSP (both jap sadly but i know the story for adventure and i pieced together RE: Digitized to completion lol) and although Adventure seems more structured, RE: Digi has so much more game play. Played adventure twice and not only go all the mega's but also got bored to the point where i refuse to finish the final chapter (about 20-30mins of mazes -_-) whereas the only thing that stopping me from playing RE: Digi is i don't wanna waste away my enjoyment while I'm waiting for this to be finished (as far off as that may be), although I've completed it twice already and still wanna play it more (especially if these amazing guys can make some cool DLC :D )

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since you guys wanted a screenshot, here's what you can do with some asm hack.
Still not done though, since Romsstar wants a little centering for the Year and Day digits, but still looks better than just having D for Day and Y for Year ^^

Don't mind the japanese btw, I'm just too bored to put all the text just for a test.

cfrk0zr2ttqxx47ql.jpg

Roko26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long have they been working on this? Gotta say the post is a year old and they were working on it even before that. I purposely waited this long to see if a complete translation would be done and I still have more waiting to do, This is utter bs. Is there at least some sorta almost fully translated version of the patch, I'd also appreciate if it would be integrated into the iso before hand.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. Problem with that ? Do it yourself. You clearly have no idea how long it takes so I won't argue.
2. We're not discussing Iso sharing here, it's against the rules.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
How long have they been working on this? Gotta say the post is a year old and they were working on it even before that. I purposely waited this long to see if a complete translation would be done and I still have more waiting to do, This is utter bs. Is there at least some sorta almost fully translated version of the patch, I'd also appreciate if it would be integrated into the iso before hand.

You could've spent that year learning japanese.

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Want us to spoonfeed you too..?

As was many times said on this thread, the team is doing this..

Oh screw this, I'm tired of all these a-holes taking everything for granted, so I'm just going to ignore them since they're not worth my time, because apparently, this thread isn't worth theirs either, since they simply skip the first post and a couple pages of comments..

:end_rant:

ClockSmasher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really glad you guys are doing this. I can see why Bamco doesn't want to localize this since the Digimon trend has far been dead since the 90's. I'd just like to know if there's a latest revision to play right now, not one that's currently in development, but like... a latest version of the patch.

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm really glad you guys are doing this. I can see why Bamco doesn't want to localize this since the Digimon trend has far been dead since the 90's. I'd just like to know if there's a latest revision to play right now, not one that's currently in development, but like... a latest version of the patch.

Read last pages.

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

There is not like a beta or something like that (at least not made by them, maybe you can find somewhere else a patch with some menus translated). They'll release the full patch some day, but nothing before that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?