Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

JoeLong_89436

Trophies
XP
Your support is much appreciated. We will continue doing our best.
I just talked to one of my friends that is going to college for programming, and he said he knew quit a few people that would prolly be interested in helping. He said that they're big into translating japanese games, mainly psp games.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Information:

The project is NOT dead yet and although we are experiencing technical difficulties I'm positive they are solvable.
But this may slow us down a lot. We didn't expect to end up with no programmers.

In case anyone wonders about lack in progress or that the screenshots went missing:
The Translation is on hold right now because basically we can't translate anything right now because of the
technical problems.
We would absolutely LOVE to. We are dying to see this game translated as much as you do.

If anyone can help and I mean like really help PM me.

Currently looking for:

- ASM Hacker (MIPS experience is asked for)
- Programmer with skills in Format engineering. Image Editor+ Texteditor fixing required.

Reactions: 4 people

SUPERDEADLYKING

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do you guys think you could give us the patch now even if its incomplete for now? if not then its fine, i hope the technical problems can be fixed and good luck again =)

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 2 people

UlissesAlexandre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i think some one i saw on an iso site posted your patch.

there is no patch released
any patches that are out there are dodgy and buggy and will cause problems with freezing and whatnot
hence why we needed a programmer as we found the errors with it

I suggest posting your request for programmers on the front page so that more people will quickly see it and maybe be able to help.

we have roxas back now

UlissesAlexandre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We are all putting our faith in Roxas and the team. It's a big hurdle to overcome now. I'm sure once that's done, this project will go underway.

BTW, is the team looking for personal goals only or are they looking for other translations as well? I'd like to see some games translated too.. :(

Reactions: 1 person

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE'RE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!!!
:D

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like the 6th time I had to reboot this router trying to get PPPoE active
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ken, your hamster inside it is hungry. Can't you turn POE on/off in your WiFi settings page? Or is it not staying on?
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Well, in that thread they say it's pretty much safe to manage save files back and forth to consoles as long as you don't go online with cheats activated or with a pirate game.
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    I own every of my games legit with their own cartridges
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    also, I'm not planning to use any cheats, etc, just continue the normal gameplay on the emulator
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It only gives a internet settings option then it spazes out
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @ATEMVEGETA if you use save from other switch you may be ok, but using a save from emulator to switch will prob get you banned
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under ipv4/6
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    The save file will be created and started normally on the Switch's OFW with a legit game. Then that save file will be transfered to the emulator and continue the gameplay there. Then send it back to the console.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like I need to touch @Sicklyboy rack to make it work at this point
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    The save file(s) would never be created first in an emulator
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Do you think continuing the story on the emulator would flag the save file as illegal? (Again no cheats, etc will take place, only normal story of the game progress)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But still using the save on a emulator, then back to switch is shady
    +2
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Yea, that's the only thing I want to clarify actually. If someone has tried it with no problems.
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    If using the save on the emulator flags the save file. :/
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Again, "using" I mean normal gameplay not modify it with other means like pokehex, etc
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Can you help me clarify this thing somehow? Do you know someone that may know or have tried it?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Just play it on the emulation at home and portable use the normal save, I wouldn't risk anything if online is important to you
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My psychiatrist tried to help me once said it was mine 9 months later
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just ask in the forums if anybody has done it, I don't know of anybody who has, or would risk it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby daddy issues lol
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    this is what I did here. I hope I get some responces
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy was a little cray cray
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Daddy was a little cray cray +1