demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys????

is veemon in the game??
i've read in some sites that there is no veemon..is it true?

Is it so unbeliaveble that you have to confirm here, in completely inrelated topic, that is supposed to be about translation? No there is no v-mon in the game or any of his evolutions. In fact none of the 02 newcomers made it into the game... No hawkmon, no wormon, no armadilomon.

well...sorry for asking. i was just a bit curious, and they are finished with the digimon names so i was hoping that they could answer my question..,

badass087

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey guys, all the way from belgium here just to say that you all are doing a mighty fine job :)) you guys are in my top 10 favorite peeps list. rroting for you since digimon lost evo. hehe. just aw this thread and think its amazing what you doing :) youve got my futere th already :)) gl

megavipersnake

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Uhm one question sorry if I ask this: What about the cutscenes is it possible for you guys to make subs appear on those (like the opening movie)? you don't have to do it if becomes too complicated I will just watch on youtube then on the for english subbed cutscenes.

RealYoti

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello from Russia... again =) May you help us? For now we want palette file for game font. It must be known as "Contrast(16color-BGR555)" (i found that name on this screenshot).

Edit #1: here is screenshot owner :3

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Roxas75
Just finished the IMG editor,
so that means that this great team can start to decode em translate everything on this ISO

Great I expect big things form this project

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be great if you guys had some updated pictures it would definetly shut alot of people up.

Nothing shuts anybody up, believe me.
I have to agree. As anxious and excited people are for this patch, they can't wait for it to be done lol. Patience is the key, we just gotta give it time.

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the fun in patience though? If I was patient and didn't check this thread every couple of hours, I might miss the patch release and not be one of the first people to play it! D:

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
True:P but hey, you can't rush perfection. It is a drag to wait for the game yes but they're doing the best they can. Let's just wait until they announce the official patch, then we won't have to worry.

DeathOfChaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about the story translation? It's nice to have all the menus and items and stuff translated, but is the story being translated at all? If not, then playng the game pretty much becomes somewhat useless in terms of storyline...

sinobali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im replaying Digimon World (psx) on the emulator while waiting,Its a lot more punishing, lol Metalgreymon got owned by Kunemon here, The combat has been improved alot in redigitize
and still checkin this forum every hour for update
Man~ You guys are boss

good luck guys

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
How about the story translation? It's nice to have all the menus and items and stuff translated, but is the story being translated at all? If not, then playng the game pretty much becomes somewhat useless in terms of storyline...
They're planning on translating everything. Once the translation is finished, they will announce the patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-