Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Coming to NA and EU in 2016 for PS4/Vita

That's right! At this year's Anime Expo, Namco Bandai has announced that Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth will be coming to North America for both PS4 and Vita next year! The first Digimon game since 2008 (If you don't count the fighting game made and released outside of Japan.

:arrow: Namco's Official Twitter

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
They didn't dub the name from Digimon Story to Digimon World?
That's extremly weird but at the other hand extremly awesome news! Doesn't surprise me though. Amazon Canada had the PS4 version listed for quite some time.
Amazon is entirely unreliable for determining if a game is coming if there has been no official announcement. 99% of the time a game they list, if unannounced for a Western release or a release at all depending on the game, is just them blowing smoke out their asses and not verifying information before making the listing.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Naming the WiiU is taboo now? (also, the average console purchaser, especially Nintendo, doesn't give a fuck about region lock)
That's because they're used to not having much and so the little they're given they'll just put up with it and move on. Typical of fanboys to defend the companies they love.

I'm still waiting for NES Remix Pack to be released in Europe for Wii U but doubt that'll ever happen. It's too late.

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WARNING: Contains sexy animu mango girls.

large.jpg
ErINPQf.jpg

Jokes aside, they'll probably just censor.
Yeah americans find this things quite suggestive.

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
FFS the one game I decide to preorder the Jp ver is the exact one they localise.

Time to shell out of money for this then........ z___z

Happened to me with J-Stars Victory VS... I was 100% sure it was not going to get localized, spent about 100$ getting the collector edition and it just got release last week

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope that 12/31/16 release date is a placeholder on Amazon's end. I can't imagine it'd take almost a year and a half to translate this game...

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
The 3DS is too weak for this games gloriousness.
The PC is not a popular gaming platform in Japan.
Maybe they use that reason in the past but this is West not Japan so they can port it to PC if they want. After Naruto, Dragon Ball, now One Piece and Saint Seiya and many other anime games that are coming to PC why not digimon too.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The 3DS is too weak for this games gloriousness.
The PC is not a popular gaming platform in Japan.

You could say that but times have changed and Bandai Namco has been publishing their console games on PC now too.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

So PC gamers are now beginning to get the same kind of treatment as console gamers.

#Equality

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill