GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've played through about 60% of it.. It's a pretty good game.. You can definitely see they've put a lot of effort into it. I keep meaning to pick it back up and get into it. Haven't played it in months.

I enjoyed it somewhat. But it was just so buggy, and the controls were a bit touchy. It feels like it was rushed to launch which most probably was. The only thing I downright hated was the zooming... That just really doesn't work very well. Especially in a heated battle.

Definitely looking forward to the sequel.
smile.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I loved it. The implimentation of the sword fights was really weak. It also got too hard at the end. I found a check point was missing, so I never finished it.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i enjoyed the game overall, I thought a lot could be improved in a fully fledged sequel, but with what was there it wasn't too bad. The sword fighting was messy at best. The entire game was pretty easy - the best stage was probably with the giant bunnies and power rangers characters, the rest of the levels were so so.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was alright, I could see there was a lot of effort put into it it was just a shame that Ubi Soft HAD to have it as a launch title. I can see why people don't like it and I can see why people love it, but I think that it would be one of those games that Wii players won't like after a couple of years. It did remind me a little of Die Hard Vendetta on the GC, which I used to love but now I think its ok.

I know there sequel is in the works so lets hope for online and all of the first games flaws will be ironed out.

SnickS

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There where some things that just didn't where right but overal I think think it's a great game.

edit: there are actually no options in this thread for my opinion xD Hell Motha Fuckin Yeah!!! is too good, but it was ok... is too bad xD

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I stopped playing at about 80% after a sniper shot me.
Now I'm not a bad player or something like that, but when the sniper is levitating in thin air, twenty feet above you, you take the game and return it to the store.
I'm not even gonna talk about the swordfight mini-game. It's an insult to the wiimote.

Fuck ubisoft. Fuck them long, fuck them hard, fuck their skulls.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yeah, to make the most out of the game i downloaded a 100% save to unlock all the weapons from that bar hidden downstairs only to find out i didn't have access to them whenever i wanted, what made it worse is i couldn't backup my own savegame ¬_¬ meh maybe one day i will play through it again.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
From what I played so far it's ok (about 40%). Don't know if I will continue cause lost interest in it...
the gameplay stays just as repetitive throughout the game, but the game has some pretty impressive graphics towards the end

what really pissed me off about the game was that after finishing it, it overwrote my savegame without asking, so I'd had to play through the game again to see the alternate ending
mad.gif
(which of course, I didn't
rofl2.gif
)

other than that, the game is okay...no TimeSplitters game, but certainly worth the DVD-r for those with a modded Wii
nyanya.gif

the whole story and setting just isn't what it was promised to be...let alone that the first screens were clearly edited, and half of the announced features didn't make it into the game
frown.gif

I'm really looking forward to Red Steel 2, though...I hope that it will keep to the promises of the first one
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning