Hacking Devolution problem: Blue Led Light keeps blinking...

udo4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, I decided to try out devolution on my Wii but encountered a problem. Here are the details.

I am using USSBloader version 3. r1218
I installed Wind waker from my own gc disk via usbloader
I tried to run the game via the usbloader menu.
I get a black screen and the usb blue led keeps blinking (2 blinks at a time then a pause and repeats)
When I click on the button for my wiimote the blue light blinks at the same tempo.

So, what am I doing wrong? I can't think of anything as of right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to verify your copy of Wind Waker, when the lights are flashing insert your copy of the gamer into the disc drive, the game should then verify, spit the game out and then start. After doing this once you should never need the original disc again.

udo4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to verify your copy of Wind Waker, when the lights are flashing insert your copy of the gamer into the disc drive, the game should then verify, spit the game out and then start. After doing this once you should never need the original disc again.

Thanks for your reply.
I actually pop in the disk and it does not pop it back out. The screen remains black and the blinking light keeps going.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't take this the wrong way do you have a modchip installed in your Wii? that can mess up the verification

udo4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I rebooted my wii and tried to load wind waker again with the original disk inside... it gives me 4 blinking led lights and then repeats another time.

It then starts blinking twice again till infinity....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu