PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Devil May Cry 3 !!!Special Edition!!! PS2 Upscale Texture Pack 1.0 by CCKrizalid

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The time has come, ladies and gentlemen. I think those people (hardly a lot of them, but I'm glad anyway) who have been following my work since the release of my texture pack on Ghost Rider, have been waiting for this moment. And it has come! Without further ado, I present to you a REAL HD Remaster of Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition.

There will be no more screenshots with before and after and video examples. I think my work has already proven to be good enough for some people. Therefore, below is the download link. And my wishes for a pleasant game.

Google Drive

Mega
https://mega.nz/file/IA9mVCoJ#zIfU9lsJ3DKgOmi7oC5qUkP6sP3xsROdngu6gd8TAiU

Mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4chc...n)+PS2+Upscale+Textures+[SLUS-21361].rar/file

Last edited by CCKrizalid,

ShiYu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your work but the Quota for download has reach the limit... Can you upload your files elsewhere ?

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks for your work but the Quota for download has reach the limit... Can you upload your files elsewhere ?
I didn't think there was a quota for the number of downloads. Of course I can. Mega or Mediafire? Which is more preferable?

ShiYu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The both is good, choose what you want, just for have an alternate link. thanks and continue like this :yayps3:

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The both is good, choose what you want, just for have an alternate link. thanks and continue like this :yayps3:
Thanks to you for telling me about the download quota. I didn't even suspect it. I'm already uploading to both file hosting. I will post all the links for each game directly under download link to google drive. Of course, as soon as they are ready.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hey CCKrizalid, thanks for your hard work!
MEGA link to Version 1.1 by Panda_Venom went down. Can you reupload it?
No. Sorry. There are no sources left. Maybe someone who downloaded them has. My version is quite normal, so you can use it. True, there is a lack of a small amount of textures. But they are in the original package. So you can download both and combine them. Most of the textures from the original Devil May Cry 3 are suitable for the Special Edition.

Reactions: Kazpachi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: