Devil May Cry 3 (NOT Special Edition) HD Texture Pack 1.0 by CCKrizalid

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone. Today I bring to your attention my third work. As promised - this is Devil May Cry 3. Since no one left any comments, I decided to make a non-special edition. But don't worry. Special edition is next in line. As always, have a nice game.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Video example
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3

Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OqzOQ8zhrXork_utE_oiET_gWfNEbo0P/view?usp=sharing

Mega
https://mega.nz/file/BUtnDRoZ#smp-dJ7HkKzbuQPxXl0DIHZUWlhvcrnxWY7udAt6-jo

Mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m86g...n)+PS2+Upscale+Textures+[SLUS-20964].rar/file

Last edited by CCKrizalid,
Reactions: YaaMaaha and JamOn

ShiYu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for alternate links, do you plan to make this for pal version ? Change the name archive -> SLUS to SLES doesn’t work with this one.

Reactions: JamOn

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks for alternate links, do you plan to make this for pal version ? Change the name archive -> SLUS to SLES doesn’t work with this one.
Try SLES-54186 or SLES-53038. And you're not using this pack, are you? This one is for the regular version, not the Special Edition. And the regular version did not have a Pal version.

Last edited by CCKrizalid,

ShiYu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My version is "SLES-54186". Already change the name but not seem effective... Maybe the problem come to Aether SX2 ? Downloaded your pack with Corrected Texture Pack 1.1 by Panda_Venom (sorry for writing on the wrong thread…). Usually, other textures pack works well with aetherSX2 when I change SLUS to SLES but not with this one. Too bad :/

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
My version is "SLES-54186". Already change the name but not seem effective... Maybe the problem come to Aether SX2 ? Downloaded your pack with Corrected Texture Pack 1.1 by Panda_Venom (sorry for writing on the wrong thread…). Usually, other textures pack works well with aetherSX2 when I change SLUS to SLES but not with this one. Too bad :/
Perhaps Capcom changed something in the Pal version and therefore the texture IDs could change.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Sir can you upscale shinning force exa or shinning force neo please email me
No. I don't do upscale anymore. Mainly because I upscaled my entire library of favorite games from Play Station 2. And in general, why don’t you do it yourself? If you do pure upscale without editing, then it’s not difficult. The most difficult thing is to go through the entire game, visiting all the locations, and collect all the content in the game in order to completely collect all the texture dumps, but simply upscaling them is not difficult, considering that almost all the work is done by your software.

cvu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
No. I don't do upscale anymore. Mainly because I upscaled my entire library of favorite games from Play Station 2. And in general, why don’t you do it yourself? If you do pure upscale without editing, then it’s not difficult. The most difficult thing is to go through the entire game, visiting all the locations, and collect all the content in the game in order to completely collect all the texture dumps, but simply upscaling them is not difficult, considering that almost all the work is done by your software.
Hey I have a question about upscale when I use cupscale to upscale texture after upscaling the texture loses its brightness it dark down any solution for it and which software I use for upscaling
Post automatically merged:

Hey I have a question about upscale when I use cupscale to upscale texture after upscaling the texture loses its brightness it dark down any solution for it and which software I use for upscaling
And if I add the texture in game after upscaling it's dark down

Or upscaling tutorial

Last edited by cvu,

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

And if I add the texture in game after upscaling it's dark down

Or upscaling tutorial
The answers to all your questions are here on the forum. And even myself personally wrote tutorial how I did the upscale. Search and don't ask questions without trying to find answers to your questions. You know how annoying it is when different people ask the same questions...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: