Hacking Detective Pikachu will launch, but will stay at a black screen.

Blayer98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm having a problem with my Detective Pikachu game, it will launch but it goes to a black screen and stays like that. The HOME Menu is accessible and I can close the program fine. I've tried looking at a guide but even launching through HANS isn't working, any ideas? (Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong part of the forums idk where this would go and Idk who to ask.)

I've tried updating the ticket for the game and it still won't work.

And with HANS, the game just returns to the Homebrew Launcher every time I try and run it.

I have quite a few JP games and they work fine.

(Yes I'm using arm9loaderhax.)

And this is the guide I have tried viewing:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cfw-game-blackscreen.415037/

Blayer98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried both freeshop and ciangel but both have the same issue like I'm having right now. It can't be a corrupted CIA since it loads and Save Data Backup works as well

Last edited by Blayer98,

Blayer98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried quite a few, usually the game will not launch and random pixels will stay on screen rather than the game launching, or the game will go black after the pixelated mess and go back into the Homebrew Launcher.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, a new hourly build of Luma is ready, I will update to that and get back to you.

Nope, still nothing after updating Luma, and running the game via HOME Menu.

Tried HANS and still nothing... @x65943

Last edited by Blayer98,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...