Gaming Despite the lack of 3rd Party Support it still has some pretty good ones

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
If you buy a PS4 right at this very moment, I don't think there's much going on for it. However when you look at the release schedule for 2015, it becomes painfully apparent how many great games are coming very soon. For Wii U, unless you love Nintendo, there's little coming in 2015. I'm not even sure if Zelda will have mainstream appeal. Xenoblade X maybe more so, but still.

I'm looking at the PS4 release schedule for 2015 I can't find 5-10 titles which I would describe as must buys which don't have the likelihood of being delayed. Games which strike my interest are pretty niche too from the PS4 side of things.

If you're a FIFA/COD gamer (I know you're not shinkodachi as from your posts, you seem to have a good taste in games), then of course the Wii U will disappoint. But personally I still think for 2014 and probably 2015 it stands up comfortably with the XB1 and PS4. After that, third party titles and the big Sony/XB1 titles will steamroll the Wii U in terms of quantity whilst matching them in terms of quality.

Reactions: Gruntzer

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Wii U uses the GamePad while the rest are traditional controllers.

You operate it like a standard controller, and then, ya know

J6BQiUU.jpg

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm looking at the PS4 release schedule for 2015 I can't find 5-10 titles which I would describe as must buys which don't have the likelihood of being delayed. Games which strike my interest are pretty niche too from the PS4 side of things.
That tends to happen in my case. I'm still disappointed Lily Bergamo was cancelled before I even got to know what it's about. I have a PS4 mainly for the obscure titles once they come out and of course the fighting games which will be the best on PS4. Tekken 7 can't come soon enough. I personally don't really care all that much about 2015 for PS4, though.
If you're a FIFA/COD gamer (I know you're not shinkodachi as from your posts, you seem to have a good taste in games), then of course the Wii U will disappoint. But personally I still think for 2014 and probably 2015 it stands up comfortably with the XB1 and PS4. After that, third party titles and the big Sony/XB1 titles will steamroll the Wii U in terms of quantity whilst matching them in terms of quality.
You at least got that part right. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since