DESCRIBE YOUR SEX LIFE AS A VIDEO GAME TITLE

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, I have long held that Camarillo Brillo by Frank Zappa was the song that best described it (it was almost prescient) but game titles would be harder.

My most recent review, Escape Dead Island, has been fitting at points, how I wish it could have just been Cut the Rope, and Fallout (and fallout: I really should not go back to vegas) at others, and all not without a few Angry Birds. I can only hope the Portal I took will prevent any Dead Rising. Thankfully the true horror has been more Resident Evil than Biohazard, though the cost of leaving the former rather more Bejeweled than they started was not inconsiderable.
Right now it fluctuates between Total Annihilation and Hidden and Dangerous (for me), I am kind of hoping this is The Last of [any] "Us" as I think I am done, Wild Arms will have to do, even if it does leave me a Shadow Man. If nothing else my Brain Age is lower than all that Mortal Kombat left my body, and that is not the best position to be in. A Far Cry from what young me wanted but that guy was a fool, one that I am surprised did not lead to a Burnout.

Also [insert Heavenly Sword joke], though sadly it does often leave me Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill