Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Upon doing some research this could mean two things:

1. You have been banned from MW3 Wii

or

2: The request to connect to Nintendo servers has not been successful (which is the most probable answer as OP has said his game was not patched)

Both have their own solutions as follows:

Ban: If you've been banned I believe there are bypass codes you can apply with Ocarina, I'm not going to post any of them because I'm uncertain of the reliability and there are many guides to apply cheat codes

Nintendo Servers: You've said your game wasn't patched, which means your Wii hasn't downloaded the correct patch to connect to the COD servers after the official Nintendo Wi-Fi shutdown. To download this patch, make sure your Wii is connected to the internet, you have enough space on your Wii to download a relatively medium/large size patch, and that the region of the game you're running is the same as your Wii (PAL game= PAL Wii; NTSC game= NTSC Wii). If these requirements are met, just connect to multiplayer > Nintendo Wifi and a prompt should come up asking you to download a patch. Accept the prompts and upon returning to the multiplayer section; the selection screen should say "MW3 Online" rather than "Nintendo Wi-fi"

Hope this helped. Please post updates :P

Last edited by PhoenixPlayzz,
Reactions: Erikku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.