pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello guys,
i modded my VWii on my Wii U console a time ago and now i want to remove it so Nintendo cant see i ever did this. I didnt mod the Wii U section yet, only VWii.

Thanks in advance. :)

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,
i modded my VWii on my Wii U console a time ago and now i want to remove it so Nintendo cant see i ever did this. I didnt mod the Wii U section yet, only VWii.

Thanks in advance. :)
Uninstall whatever you installed (HBC etc) but cIOS are impossible to revert unless you made a backup before hand so really it just depends on what you did to vwii

Reactions: pLaYeR^^

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually any installed title leaves a permanent record in uid.sys (so cios that has an official stub might not leave traces if removed and replaced with stub, hbc will)

No big deal, it's not like they really care unless you try to get it repaired (even then, unauthorized software that can't damage hardware is not a valid excuse to not get a hardware repair, sure they'll try to tell you that)

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually any installed title leaves a permanent record in uid.sys (so cios that has an official stub might not leave traces if removed and replaced with stub, hbc will)

No big deal, it's not like they really care unless you try to get it repaired (even then, unauthorized software that can't damage hardware is not a valid excuse to not get a hardware repair, sure they'll try to tell you that)
Indeed. They have no reason to even check your vwii if they're repairing hardware. It's not like they check every single thing on every single device sent in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-