Hacking dealextreme

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i just wanted to ask you guyz that i ordered 3 r4 revolutions from dealextreme and do you think they would arrive by christmas by the way i live in New York

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dice said:
Assuming you ordered them today from what I've heard the Americans say, it's highly unlikely.
Im in Ireland and i ordered them on the 11th Nov - got shipping confirmation on 15th Nov and got them 28th Nov.
The last ones i ordered were a few days after on the 1st Dec and i had an issue so i cancelled yesterday , i was informed i would get a cancellation notification before the 18th December.

They have amazing prices , but speed is not something to expect from them - great customer care as well.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just something else, but why do you want to buy 3 R4DS's?
You should buy way better flashcarts, like the AceKard 2 or another one.
The R4DS is a really bad flashcard now a days, you can get better for less money.

Just so you know offcourse, if you don't want to listen, no problem
smile.gif

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would think that would you get it by Christmas. 15 business days...no problem, just make sure to be available for the post man when he comes. It requires a signature!

Deques

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What takes time is that they are checking with their supplier's stock.
So you might get your stuff next week or the week after. But if New York has the hysterical before Christmas holiday, it might take longer. Maybe next year

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
The R4DS is a really bad flashcard now a days, you can get better for less money.

smile.gif
Did he ask for that? There's no need to express your opinions when it has nothing to do with what hes asking. If he was asking what Flash card should he get tell him that. If you asked what time a how your looking forward to is going to be on and instead you hear "dont watch that. This show is much better," would you be happy? Hes most likely got the cards just for his nieces or nephews. He doesn't need top off the line, not even barely above bottom line. The R4 is probably perfect for who ever hes giving it to.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Satangel said:

smile.gif
Did he ask for that? There's no need to express your opinions when it has nothing to do with what hes asking. If he was asking what Flash card should he get tell him that. If you asked what time a how your looking forward to is going to be on and instead you hear "dont watch that. This show is much better," would you be happy? Hes most likely got the cards just for his nieces or nephews. He doesn't need top off the line, not even barely above bottom line. The R4 is probably perfect for who ever hes giving it to.
No need for a comment like this. He was just expressing his opinion. There have been a lot worse posts than that! He's right too. Acekard2's only cost a few bucks more, and it's still supported and updated regularly. A person saying that shouldn't get flamed. Like I said, I've seen posts 10 times worse than this. This post wasn't even bad! Pick your battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...