"Day after my birthday" DAY!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sunday November 27 was my birtday (yesterday) Now today is Monday and is not. But that's okay, i wan't here anyway so now that i am here, and seeing is my first birthday as a member of gbatemp, This is now the new thing, that is caught by surprise. (i hope.):P

Also thee four people to actually wish me well.

@LuxerWap @TheVinAnator @Chary @MartyDreamy (Well that who i saw on my profile related to this post.) Well to be honest i didn't expect anyone to notice or say anything but something is always better than nothing. ^_^

Now with my one more year of being alive, time for what's new. Apperently nothing, feel exactly the same. But I'm still getting smarter. If anyone ask, no i didn't have any cake. (mom was too buy preparing thanksgiving dinner that it went unmade. Bust dinner was godlike! Honestly thanksgiving dinner is more special to me than cake, i rather put candel on turkey and sing happy birthday. :D

And now some fun facts.:teach:
I actually don't like cake as much as other people. I usually only eat cake with no frosting. Although if i saw a cake as cool as this one, i probably eat it but not before i dramatically jump and pause suspending myself in mid air to gain a new power up. :P

megaman_birthday_cake.png

151bf7eb612c0b11ebf483ab2a24ea8e.jpg
November 27 is also Bruce Lee's birthday, the famous Martial arts Legend. Many video games also have characters based on him like fei long from street fighter, Lui Kang from Mortal Kombat, martial Law from Tekken, Jan Lee from Dead or alive, and Jacky Bryant from virtual fighter. He had some games released based on him and is also featured in a ufc game as dlc for ps3 and xbox 360. I also like bruce lee but and the video game characters that he is based upon. :)

bX3juDCC_400x400.jpeg
There is a Popular game for Arcades and nes known as Renegade outside of Japan. It features the hero known as MR.K on a quest to save his girlfriend from gang of various thugs.

In Japan only, this game is known as Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun(熱血硬派くにおくん Translated to "Hot-blooded Tough Guy Kunio." It features a different story than the localized ports. The main Character known as Kunio-kun who desperatly tries to save his friend Hiroshi from being bullied by gangs like rival school Hanazono High School delenquints lead by who is Riki in stage one, Drop outs Bōsōzoku Biker gang (Means running-out-of-control) known as blue emporers lead by Shiji stage two, Taiyoh Academy girl delenquints lead by Misuzu stage 3, and a Mafia organization lead by Sabu in final stage.

This game is available on PS4's Playstation store for small fee in is original arcade glory and on Nintend's Virtual Console for small fee as well in is original nes glory. It was made and released in 1986 which means this year celebrates the 30 anniversary of the series, Natume published a localization of the game River City Ransom Tokyo Rumble for 3DS to celebrate the 30 anniversary in USA which i think is a sequal to either the arcade game or River City Ransom game on NES. There exist a remake of the arcade game also on 3DS "Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun SP" which is only in japan as far as i know which features the same story as the arcade game but more details and characters. Kunio's character profile mentions he he has the same birthday as his (november 27) And Riki's profile Has the same birthday as my oldest brother (May 5)

images

Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in November, sometimes my birthday is on the same day. This only happsns on the rare occasion that thursday november 1 is on saturday. I was born the day before thanks giving at 1:27 pm. (according to my mom) :rolleyes:

Happy-Thanksgiving-Day.gif

Well that is all i got for now so hope is not bad for first time. I hardly post in this section but i suppose is worth a try. If you read all of this, thanks i would shake your hand if you're a guy or hug you if you're a lady. Or you should pat yourself as well cause you just learned a few new things.^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC? +1