Status
Not open for further replies.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hey I just got this in my mind. There's an app on the eShop called 'Save Data Transfer Tool'. Basically what it do is transfer the save from a cartridge to the digital version. And the promotion of Pokemon Y&X Starts today. Plus now that the Save Decryption have been done could a exploitable save be made and transfer it to the 3DS and...CFW?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It should be possible to get a full pokedex code right? I basically got all the pokemons, but Pokébank doesn't really like my internet, and it's quite a hassle to upload pokemon from b/w2.

EDIT: Anyone else noticed that AZ's Floette has a different cry? Pretty neat imo.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hey I just got this in my mind. There's an app on the eShop called 'Save Data Transfer Tool'. Basically what it do is transfer the save from a cartridge to the digital version. And the promotion of Pokemon Y&X Starts today. Plus now that the Save Decryption have been done could a exploitable save be made and transfer it to the 3DS and...CFW?

If there is a save exploit then it can be done with the cartridge. Save tool would probably check the save anyway.

unlimited497

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't somebody help me with this problem here on Pokemon Y?

YQ9FLHu.png

I had the same problem too, and I know why it's doing that. Are you using Gateway Classic mode to play the game? Somehow Gateway Classic mode change/mod the pokemon X & Y saves and its not recognize by PowerSaves. And I think now the only 3DS that can play that cartridges is the 3DS with Gateway that you use in the first place, that's what happen to me, I have to buy another pokemon X to play on my non-gateway 3DS, because my non-gateway 3DS cannot play my first pokemon Y cartridge because it keep saying that the saves is corrupted even when I deleted all save. But my 3DS with gateway can still play it. One way I find it to get it working is by playing on a non-gateway 3DS, full update to the latest FW, and it works, PowerSaves were able to mod my save file. So if it's what I thought it is, you might need to buy another Pokemon cartridge and only play on a non-gateway 3DS with latest FW. Because I bought a new Pokemon X, play it on my second 3DS with latest FW, saves, and plug into the Powersaves then pick some code, and it was able to finish the whole process. Having master ball and max money help a lot :)

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that online may be 'ruined' but official tournament formats are not. Kalos born Pokemon are only allowed in VGC, and there's no way to 'gen' them to have perfect stats. No, the pentagon-transfer trick was patched (and they can detect that at VGC).

Ah that's true, I didn't even think about that :/

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Both of my Powersaves3DS devices are not compatible with 3 of the 4 Pokemon X retail carts I have bought. :ha: :P:hateit: :shit:
Both of my 3DS XLs are compatible with every game cart I have ever tried.:bow::yay::)
The problem must be with the Powersaves3DS devices. But I still would buy and recommend them.
Has anyone else noticed that regardless of the OT, Diancie gains boosted experience like it was traded? (or an alien)?
:grog::teach:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of my Powersaves3DS devices are not compatible with 3 of the 4 Pokemon X retail carts I have bought. :ha: :P:hateit: :shit:
Both of my 3DS XLs are compatible with every game cart I have ever tried.:bow::yay::)
The problem must be with the Powersaves3DS devices. But I still would buy and recommend them.
Has anyone else noticed that regardless of the OT, Diancie gains boosted experience like it was traded? (or an alien)?
Why in Arceus's name do you own 4 copies of the game?

Reactions: Plunt

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have 2 X games and 2 Y games

first 2 i got before pokemon came out!!
2 i got from Nintendo on the Pokemon testing day

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why in Arceus's name do you own 4 copies of the game?
I am not the only pokemaniac in the house, just the only one with a credit card and an amazon prime account.
Actually, I pre-ordered the first one and got to the safari zone before Powersaves3DS was available. It required licking.:ha:
Then I bought the second one - which worked perfectly, about a week ago.
I ordered a 3rd for someone else - another licker.:P
I exchanged that one for 4th dud.:nayps3:
So I own 1 good cart and 1 bad one.
I think Datel owes me a Powersaves3DS which works on X!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems today with the powersaves program. I can get past the server process just fine but when it gets to downloading save it takes an excruciatingly long time (5-10 mins) and it gets to 1/3rd through. So I shut it off through task manager, what should I do? Reinstall? Restart PC?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems today with the powersaves program. I can get past the server process just fine but when it gets to downloading save it takes an excruciatingly long time (5-10 mins) and it gets to 1/3rd through. So I shut it off through task manager, what should I do? Reinstall? Restart PC?

Why not try leaving it for more than 5-10 minutes?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole process is suppose to be roughly 1-2 mins, if it goes on for longer something is wronger.

That doesn't seem normal at all.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I cannot rename any of the 3 available Diancies (Lv 1 and Lv 15) in Box1 slot1 or Lv15 from the event lady.
None are renameable! Any use of the Unshiny code also makes the pokemon "traded".
The event lady's lv15 Diancie's OT is XY, but the 2 in the box show my OT name, but it is AFU'ed.
I expect someone to try to convince me that this is as planned and is the new "right way".
Good luck with that!
WTF? :grog::teach:

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I cannot rename any of the 3 available Diancies (Lv 1 and Lv 15) in Box1 slot1 or Lv15 from the event lady.
None are renameable! Any use of the Unshiny code also makes the pokemon "traded".
The event lady's lv15 Diancie's OT is XY, but the 2 in the box show my OT name, but it is AFU'ed.
I expect someone to try to convince me that this is as planned and is the new "right way".
Good luck with that!
WTF? :grog::teach:
always have a back up for the pokemon
then rename it , then shiny it

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country
I cant get my Animal Crossing: New Leaf to work :( It load's and on last step it says "web operation failed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I loved the rc pro am games
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and...