Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just depends how datel manages things they *could* have completely unreleased codes waiting server side! as this is just changing the codeid you don't really know what the undocumented codes are until you try them! just keep plenty of backup saves ;)

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for me it works fine on 6.3
Alright, so let me see if I'm doing it all right.
I open Powersaves, and insert my Y cart. I then find the Torchic Wondercard code and select it.Then, I open Cheat Engine, and load the Powersaves process. In the scan area, I type 5957 and click first scan. That's where I get 0 results.

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country
I open Powersaves, and insert my Y cart. I then find the Torchic Wondercard code and select it.Then, I open Cheat Engine, and load the Powersaves process. In the scan area, I type 5957 and click first scan. That's where I get 0 results.

Same!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's the x code
5990 you want

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
I was just thinking, what if we perform a man-in-the-middle "attack" to replace their legit XML with our custom one (a custom DNS server and a local webserver would be enough)?
That way we wouldn't need to memory edit the hidden codes, and we could re-organize the codes.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I was just thinking, what if we perform a man-in-the-middle "attack" to replace their legit XML with our custom one (a custom DNS server and a local webserver would be enough)?
That way we wouldn't need to memory edit the hidden codes, and we could re-organize the codes.
Yeah but I don't think this will last very long anyway they may remove the codes properly whenever they want

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but I don't think this will last very long anyway they may remove the codes properly whenever they want

We can also be good players and avoid spreading the sauce everywhere.
The saucy small niche community of this thread is the right amount of people to know the trick.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Nope the code list on the last page was for us code afaik make sure you don't have powersaves open twice or something like that, maybe if all else fails see if a reboot helps

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope the code list on the last page was for us code afaik make sure you don't have powersaves open twice or something like that, maybe if all else fails see if a reboot helps

The code IDs are region-free, I'm using the Spanish (EUR) version of Pokemon X and they worked perfectly fine.

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. that's weird. Let me make sure I am doing it right. I put in the catridge, load Powersaves, select the Floette Form 5 code. Than I open Cheat Engine 6.3, open Powersaves with it, than search 6019, correct?

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah. that's weird. Let me make sure I am doing it right. I put in the catridge, load Powersaves, select the Floette Form 5 code. Than I open Cheat Engine 6.3, open Powersaves with it, than search 6019, correct?
also open powersave.exe in cheatengine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag